QH: Libraries to have extended hours for finals - Purdue Exponent: Campus

QH: Libraries to have extended hours for finals

Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:00 am

Due to finals week approaching, several libraries around campus will be extending the times they are open.

Four University libraries will be staying open longer to accommodate students who are looking to prepare for their exams. 

The following is a list of libraries and their extended hours.

The Hicks Undergraduate Library will be open 24 hours a day between Dec. 2 through 15, starting at 1 p.m. Dec. 2 until 5 p.m. Dec. 15.

The Siegesmund Engineering Library will also be open 24 hours a day starting at 11 a.m. Dec. 2 through 5 p.m. Dec. 15. 

The Humanities, Social Science and Education Library will be staying open until 2 a.m. for all of finals week, Dec. 9 through 13. 

Finally, the Roland G. Parrish Library of Management and Economics will be open 24 hours a day starting 11 a.m. Dec. 2 until 12 a.m. Dec. 7, with Saturday hours of operation from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.  Starting at 11 a.m. Dec. 9, the library will be open 24 hours a day until 6 p.m. Dec. 14.

The remaining libraries on campus will continue their normal hours. Refreshments will be available at random times during finals week in libraries with extended hours.

For a complete list of libraries and their hours of operation, visit: http://www.lib.purdue.edu/libraries/hour/2012/ExtendedHoursFall2012.html.

In your opinion, what is the most important factor in Purdue's chance to make a bowl game in 2015?

Have more thoughts? We encourage you to write us a letter to the editor, emailed to editor@purdueexponent.org.