New summer hours for the CoRec - Purdue Exponent: Campus

New summer hours for the CoRec

Posted: Monday, May 13, 2013 10:00 am | Updated: 10:40 am, Mon May 13, 2013.

With the new France A. Córdova Recreational Sports Center finally completed, many summer students may be eager to take advantage of all the facility has to offer.

The new CoRec will have summer hours as follows: Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The Recreational Pool within the CoRec will have its own, specific hours; it will be open Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The climbing walls will open Monday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.

The only exceptions to this schedule throughout the summer session are May 13 to 21, during which time the Atrium Track and Fitness Mezzanines will be closed for maintenance.

The Boilermaker Aquatic Center will be open to students this summer. Hours of operation for the aquatic center will be Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 9 a.m., 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

All students enrolled in six or more credit hours for the summer session will be charged their health and wellness fee as per normal; those taking less than six credits will be required to pay a $45 fee that will gain them complete access to the CoRec for the complete summer session. For more information, visit http://www.purdue.edu/recsports/index.php.