The Latest

Recent News

top story
  • PURDUE ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS
  • ()

Sarah Loesch moved up the top-10 list in the women's weight throw, and the men won the 4x400-meter relay Saturday at the IU Relays. The Boilermakers had seven top-five finishes on the final day of the meet.

top story
  • PURDUE ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS
  • ()

Devynne Charlton broke the school record in the women’s 60-meter hurdles, while Chukwuebuka Enekwechi had a personal best in the shot put to finish second in the event. The Southeastern Conference won the men’s meet over the other Power 4 conferences (Big Ten, ACC, Big 12, Pac 12), 91-74, wh…

• PURDUE ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS
  • ()

The track & field teams are set for their biggest meet to date, as the Boilermakers head to Birmingham, Ala., for the Conference Clash. The meet is set up as a dual, pitting eight Southeastern Conference teams against seven teams from the Big Ten, Pac 12, Atlantic Coast Conference and Big 12.

top story
  • PURDUE ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS
  • ()

The track and field teams kick off the 2015-16 season with a trip to Bloomington, Indiana, for the Hoosier Opener on Friday. The Boilermakers are scheduled to send 36 individuals to their lone December meet.

• PURDUE ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS
  • ()

The U.S. Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association (USTFCCCA) officially announced the 2015 All-Americans for the outdoor season on Monday night. First Team honors were awarded to finalists in the sprinting events, while the top eight finishers in distance and field events earned…

• PURDUE ATHLETIC COMMUNICATION
  • ()

Freshman diver Steele Johnson and sophomore sprinter Devynne Charlton have been named Purdue's Athletes of the Year for the 2014-15 school year. They were selected by a vote of athletics department administrators from a pool of candidates made up of each sport's Most Valuable Player or simil…

In Case You Missed It

The Catch-Up

Upcoming Events

Multimedia

Gallery
spotlight
  • 5:04
Sports
spotlight
spotlight