The Big Ten+ Graduate School Exposition, hosted annually by Purdue University Graduate School, is one of the largest university-hosted graduate recruitment and informational events in the country, according to a Purdue press release.

The event will feature a variety of opportunities for those individuals considering graduate education in STEM-related areas, including a graduate fair, informative workshops, program open-houses and opportunities to interact with graduate students and professors.

"This is a wonderful opportunity for students to obtain in-depth information about graduate education and research opportunities from a variety of graduate institutions," said Tom Atkinson, associate dean and interim director of graduate admissions, in a press release. "When attending Grad Expo, students can speak with professors, current graduate students and staff about graduate school and the steps necessary to accomplish their long-term goals."

This year's exposition will be held on Sept. 22 and Sept. 23. Students may attend Monday's graduate school fair in the Memorial Ballrooms for free with their student ID.

Students may also participate in activities and get meals by paying the $35 registration fee in advance or $40 at the door. Visit the Purdue student registration page or the graduate exposition website for more details.