Editor's Note: Three fraternities were incorrectly marked as noncompliant on the original google sheet sent to the Panhellenic Association. Interfraternity Council Vice President Logan Neil said in a Wednesday night email that Acacia, Alpha Gamma Rho and Phi Sigma Chi made the attendance requirement, and that he incorrectly inputted the numbers for those houses. 

Neil said in an earlier email that the Panhellenic Association "demanded" that it receive the data before it was sent to to IFC, which may be why IFC was unable to correct the errors before the numbers were made public. 

Eight out of 43 fraternities on campus failed to meet the required attendance number at Sunday's sexual assault conduct training. 

Each fraternity was required to meet a 95% attendance quota for the program, which is designed to inform and combat sexual misconduct. A Google sheet sent to sorority presidents indicated those houses that failed to meet the requirement.

The chapters included Alpha Epsilon Pi, Alpha Tau Omega, Beta Chi Theta, Delta Sigma Phi, Delta Tau Delta, Phi Gamma Delta, Phi Sigma Kappa and Pi Kappa Phi.

Houses that don't meet the requirement will be fined $5,000, according to a previous statement from Fraternity, Sorority and Cooperative Life. The proceeds will go to "a charity/nonprofit to help raise awareness or provide support for victims/survivors/impacted persons of power based personal violence," Neil said in the email. 

The sheet also contains notes on each house's general behavior at the training. Some comments indicated members were "disrespectful" or didn't pay attention. 

Comments about Phi Sigma Kappa said "multiple new members were sleeping during the program, one of which was slightly snoring."

Pi Kappa Phi members were reportedly called out by Sex Signals programmers, who paused their skit to tell them they were being disrespectful as "more than a handful" of them were "on their phones in the front row," according to the attendance sheet.