6/18/19 Eastside 10 IMAX

Lafayette’s Eastside 10 theaters on Farrabee Lane recently opened its new IMAX theater.

Friday

National Ice Cream Day Celebration, 1 to 4 p.m. at the Haan Museum, 920 E. State St., Lafayette. Free ice cream and sundaes.

Saturday

Art in Bloom is a garden and art tour in the New Chauncey neighborhood 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This year’s tour features red annuals.

“Dumbo,” Movie on the Hill, 10 p.m. on Slayer Hill. Rain location is Fowler Hall in Stewart Center.

Ice Cream Crawl, 1 to 4 p.m. With the purchase of a “passport,” participants can go to any or all of these vendors to get a free sample of ice cream or frozen custard: Igloo Frozen Custard, Budges Drive In, Culver’s, Silver Dipper, Sweet Revolution Bake Shop, Coldstone Creamery. $10 for single and $25 for family of three or more. For more information, see lafayetterotary.org.

Wolf Park After Hours, 7:30 to 11 p.m. Open late after Howl Night so visitors can see the park after the sun sinks low, walk the tour trail, listen to the wolves howl, and see the animals at a time of day they are frequently active. 4004 E. 800 N., Battle Ground.

Tippecanoe County and the Civil War, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Tippecanoe Battlefield Museum and History Store, 200 Battleground Ave., Battleground. Civil War history event with re-enactments and special programs. Free.

Ongoing

Lafayette’s IMAX theater just opened at Eastside 10 IMAX, 300 Farabee Drive N., Lafayette. The theater includes 300 plush rocking chairs. Tickets are $15 general admission. For more information, go to gqtmovies.com/indiana/eastside-10-imax.