5/9/19 Dan Pugach

Dan Pugach

Tuesday

Dan Pugach, a Brooklyn-based drummer and composer, performs 6 to 9 p.m. at Carnahan Hall, 2200 Elmwood Suite A6, Lafayette. Tickets are available at the door.

Wednesday

* Run four to six miles on paved trails with the Wabash River Runners club, starting at 6 p.m. from the Tapawingo Park parking lot. For more information on the group's weekly runs, see www.runlafin.org.

* West Lafayette's farmers market opens again for the season on Wednesdays, 3:30 to 7 p.m. in the south parking lot of Cumberland Park, 3101 N. Salisbury St. and Kalberer Road, West Lafayette.

* Trivia Nights by Geeks Who Drink from 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesdays at Walt's Pub and Grill until July 24. Trivia will be provided by Geeks Who Drink. This event is hosted in the downstairs bar area for patrons 21 years or older, at 1050 Kalberer Road, West Lafayette.

* "Go Nuts for Donuts" 2 to 3:30 p.m. on Purdue Memorial Union's front lawn. Featuring a Decorate-It-Yourself Doughnut Bar, doughnut games and prizes, and other doughnut craziness. Free with a Purdue student ID and open to all students. Rain location is downstairs in the Purdue Memorial Union Commons.

Thursday

* The Purdue Farmers Market is open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Thursday at the north end of Memorial Mall along Oval Drive.