11/3/18 Indiana, Brooke Peters

Senior defensive specialist Brooke Peters digs the ball Saturday night in Holloway Gymnasium.

With Purdue volleyball's 44th season three months away, season tickets for 2019's 15 home matches are on sale.

All season-ticket holders will be invited to Purdue volleyball's season ticket holder appreciation reception later this year, while all season tickets will be mailed out in August.

Reserved seating is available with prices set at $100 for adults and $50 for youth.

Students must purchase a boarding pass ($99), along with a Block Party membership ($10) to guarantee season tickets to Holloway. Block Party membership will be limited to 200 and will go on sale Aug. 1. The membership fee includes early entry into Holloway Gymnasium, guaranteed volleyball season tickets, an official student section T-shirt and invitations to special events. 

Students who buy a Boarding Pass automatically receive football season tickets and will have the option to request or claim men's basketball, volleyball and women's basketball tickets during a specified request window before any tickets are sold to students without a Boarding Pass.

This season, all Purdue fans, including students and season-ticket holders alike, will be subject to Holloway's new clear bag policy. Fans are encouraged not to bring any type of bags to games, and only the following are permissible:

* One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches

OR

* One 1-gallon clear plastic bag (Ziploc bag or similar).

Also permissible is one small clutch bag (no larger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches), approximately the size of a hand - with or without a handle or strap. Exceptions will be made for ticket holders with medically necessary items and/or diaper bags (with a child/children present).

The Boilermakers open the 2019 season with a pair of matches against Ohio and Ball State. Purdue is to match up against the Bobcats on Sept.1 and the Cardinals on Sept. 3. First serve for the contests are slated for 2 and 7 p.m., respectively.

Important dates

June 3: 2019 season tickets on sale and season ticket renewals begin online.

July 12: Priority renewal deadline for season tickets.

Aug. 1: Single-game and group tickets on sale to the general public.