Four men may be charged in connection with break-ins and thefts at the Purdue STEM lab construction site, according to a Purdue press release.

Police say multiple break-ins occurred between Sept. 11-24 at the site. The suspects reportedly stole equipment belonging to the construction company, like hard hats and personal safety harnesses, and also damaged a temporary door to gain access to the university’s tunnel system.

Police identified and interviewed four male Purdue students, who admitted their involvement. All property has been recovered and returned to Wilhelm Construction, the contractor, per the release.

The suspects are William Long, 19, a freshman in the College of Engineering from Sandy Springs, Georgia.; Josh Roiter, 18, a sophomore in the Polytechnic Institute from Crown Point, Indiana; Landon Clouser, 19, a freshman in the College of Liberal Arts from Swayzee, Indiana; and Jason Lee, 18, a freshman in the Polytechnic Institute from South Bend, Indiana.

Purdue Police Chief John Cox said the case report and possible charges of burglary, theft and trespassing have been forwarded to the prosecutor.

“Trespassing on a construction site and making unauthorized entry into our utility tunnel system is dangerous,” Cox said in the release. “This investigation took a lot of time and resources from several groups, including our patrol and criminal groups at PUPD and officials from Wilhelm construction.”