11/15 bobblehead

The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum has released a Tyler Trent bobblehead and will be donating a portion of the proceeds to cancer research

The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum has just released a Tyler Trent bobblehead. 

The bobblehead, which costs $30, features Tyler standing with his now patented Purdue blazer on and a "Cancer Sucks" T-shirt beneath it. 

According to a press release, $5 from every bobblehead sold will be donated to two cancer charities of Trent's choosing. Trent decided to donate that money to The V Foundation for Cancer Research and the Purdue University Center for Cancer Research's Tyler Trent Cancer Research Endowment. 

Trent is a former Exponent columnist whose fight with terminal bone cancer has captured the nation's attention. 

“I’m so thankful and humbled by this honor and hope that people continue to donate and give to cancer research through v.org/tylertrent and the Endowment,” Trent said in the release. 

Phil Sklar, the CEO of The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum, said in the release that a bobblehead is only fitting given Tyler's growing role as a advocate for cancer research. 

“So many people across the world have been touched by Tyler’s story and we think this bobblehead is the perfect way to celebrate Tyler and everything he stands for,” Sklar said. 

Donations to the Tyler Trent Cancer Research Endowment are currently being matched dollar for dollar by the Walther Cancer Foundation. The V Foundation for Cancer Research was founded by ESPN and legendary basketball coach Jim Valvano is dedicated to raising money for cancer research. 

Orders can be placed at: 

https://store.bobbleheadhall.com/products/tylerstrong?variant=13797596102719