Exponent logo

We will continue to publish our print edition on Mondays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future. Furthermore, we are offering a free PDF of our print editions on our website on print publication dates.

Our office will be closed starting March 25, but staff members will be available, primarily by email. Our email and phone directories can be found at:

www.purdueexponent.org/site/contact.html

Staff members will be available to meet sources, advertising clients and other interested parties. Please contact the appropriate staff member listed on our website. You may also call our office 765-743-1111 ext. 254 (or a specific extension) to leave a voicemail. Voicemail will be checked periodically, but email will be checked more regularly.

You will still be able to find breaking news on our website and social media between print editions. Thank you for your support.

MARCH 23 PUBLICATION NOTICE:

The Exponent plans to continue to produce its print edition after spring break. However, starting March 23, we will print approximately 30% fewer copies per edition.

To compensate for that, we will be temporarily offering a PDF download of our print edition to anyone who wishes on our website (www.purdueexponent.org). That free download will continue through the end of the spring semester so students away from campus can keep up with the news.

And we will continue to update our web edition between print publication dates.

At this time, our office will continue to be staffed for the remainder of the spring semester. However, we ask guests or visitors to call our office (765-743-1111) or email us to make appointments rather than to stop by unannounced.

These are trying times for all of us, but we plan to continue our coverage of Purdue news both in print and online. Thank you for your support.