Brandon Loschiavo’s first career national title in an individual event headlined a successful final day of the USA Diving Senior National Championships as Purdue had three of the top four finishers in the men’s 10-meter final.

Loschiavo's list score was 464. Steele Johnson won bronze (425.35) and Bramley (397) placed fourth. All three Boilermakers will be part of the U.S. roster at the FINA World Championships later this summer (July 12-28) in South Korea, according to Purdue Sports.

Emily Bretscher also competed Sunday, finishing 12th in the women’s 3-meter final.

Loschiavo earned no fewer than 70 points on any of his six dives in the final and that consistency allowed him to best David Dinsmore (461.25), who had won the preliminary and semifinal rounds Friday.

Loschiavo’s list score of 464 was second to only Dinsmore’s semifinal score (466.80) as the top marks posted this week at nationals. They both qualified for the World Championships as individuals in the event. They were also the USA’s 10-meter qualifiers for the 2018 FINA Diving World Cup.

Cumulative scores were used to determine World Championships bids this week.

Loschiavo entered Sunday with a 3.3-point lead on Johnson for the second 10-meter berth. And it was the cumulative scoring criteria that led to Bramley and Johnson earning the USA’s synchronized 10-meter bid at World Championships.

Going back to Monday’s 10-meter synchro competition, in which Loschiavo competed with both Jordan Windle and Dinsmore, the Boilermakers claimed six medals on the tower at nationals. Loschiavo won both gold (with Dinsmore) and bronze (with Windle) in synchro, while Bramley and Johnson were silver medalists in their debut as a synchro team. Loschiavo completed the sweep of 10-meter gold Sunday.

Johnson capped his successful return from multiple foot surgeries with another medal.

With David Boudia also winning the national title on 3-meter Saturday to clinch his seventh career World Championships berth, four of the nine men to qualify for Worlds this week were Boilermakers.

Purdue was also the highest-scoring men’s team of the meet, topping second-place Miami (Fla.) 126.5 to 116.

Johnson (2015-19) qualified for the World Championships for the third time, and Loschiavo (2017-19) made it for the second time.