Today

West Lafayette Farmers Market, 3:30 to 7 p.m. in the south parking lot of Cumberland Park, 3101 N. Salisbury St. and Kalberer Road, West Lafayette.

Trivia Night by Geeks Who Drink, 21+, 7 to 9 p.m., Walt’s Pub and Grill, 1050 Kalberer Road, West Lafayette.

Rick DeSutter Live, music on the patio, 7 to 9 p.m. at Teays River Brewing, 3000 S. 9th St., Lafayette.

Thursday

Stars and Stripes Celebration, 7 to 11 p.m. Lafayette Citizens Band performs a patriotic concert, followed by a robust firework display at dusk (usually around 10 p.m.). Riehle Plaza, 200 N. 2nd St., Lafayette.

Friday

Friday Night Cruise In at AJ’s, 6 to 10 p.m. Check out some of the coolest rides Lafayette and the surrounding area has to offer. Music, raffles, door prizes and even some small trophies every month. $10 to enter your vehicle (car, truck, or bike) but free to hang ou. Your $10 donation to Driven Purpose of Lafayette/American Cancer Society will enter you into the raffles at the end of the evening. AJ’s Burgers and Beef will match the $10 donation. 3575 Promenade Parkway, Lafayette.

Saturday

Battle of the Brave Ruck & Run 10K, 7 to 11 a.m. at Indiana Veterans Home, 3851 N. River Road, West Lafayette. Choose your race: 10K Ruck, 10K Run, or 5K Run/Walk. Paths winds over hills, across flatlands, and through the burial grounds of fallen soldiers. For more information or to register, see MomentumIndiana.com.

CityBus “Tour the Town,” free narrated tours of downtown Lafayette, West Lafayette and Purdue University. Board at Fifth and Main streets at 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.

Saturday and Sunday

Canal Days Festival at Wabash & Erie Canal Park, 1030 N. Washington St., Delphi. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. This festival features all buildings open in Canal Park and crafters inside and outdoors showing their skills with making and selling products.

Sunday

Outdoor Flea Market, 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Tippecanoe County Amphitheater, 4449 N. River Road, West Lafayette. For details, see the event’s Facebook page.

Ongoing exhibitions

Archives and Special Collections: “Apollo 11 in the Archives: Selections from the Neil A. Armstrong Papers.” March 18-Aug. 16. Items representing international students at Purdue over the decades. 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Virginia Kelly Karnes Archives and Special Collections Research Center, fourth floor, STEW (enter from HSSE Library). The library also has online exhibitions.

Lawson Computer Science Building. Second floor: “Experience Color: Algorithm & Expression” by Petronio Bendito, associate professor of visual and performing arts. Third floor: “The Intersection of Art and Science” curated by Bendito and Tim Korb, retired assistant head of the Department of Computer Science. Open during building hours.