11/6/21 Michigan State, Crowd Rush

Fans rush the field at Ross-Ade Stadium after Purdue’s upset win over then-No. 3 Michigan State Saturday night.

Tuesday

National Night Out: Street fair 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Loeb Stadium. Giveaways and opportunities to tour police vehicles, meet community heroes and try the National Guard rock wall. Lafayette Aviators vs. Chillicothe Paints at 7 p.m. where Nick Bostic, a local man who rescued several children from a house fire in Lafayette, will be honored. Use FUND2022 for a $2 discount on each ticket, and $4 of each ticket will be donated to Bostic’s fundraiser for medical bills.

Art in the Park Jazz Night: 5 to 7 p.m. at Armstrong Park.

Trivia Tuesday: Video Games: 7 to 8:30 p.m. at PMU Ever True Stage. PSUB’s final trivia of the summer. Snacks and prizes.

Teays River Brewing Trivia Night: 7 p.m. at Teays River Brewing & Public House (3000 S. 9th St., Lafayette). Free.

Wednesday

Destress Fest: 2 to 5 p.m. at Purdue Armory (812 3rd St., West Lafayette).

Skier & Snowboard Gathering: 7 to 8:15 p.m. at Sgt Preston’s of the North (6 N. 2nd St., Lafayette).

Malachi Jaggers Live: 7 to 9 p.m. at Teays River Brewing (3000 S. 9th St., Lafayette). Free.

Trivia at the Tap: 8 to 10 p.m. at The Tap (100 S. Chauncey Ave., West Lafayette).

Friday & Saturday

Ryan Rollins The Piano Man: 9 p.m. at the Knickerbocker Saloon. Sing-a-longs and drink specials.

Friday

Purdue Football Fan Day: 6 to 8 p.m. at Ross-Ade Stadium gates A and F. Games, giveaways and posters. Free.

August Art Fair: 5 to 8 p.m. on the front lawn and inside the Wells Community Cultural Center. Eighteen artists have been selected to participate.

“Birds of a Feather” and “50 Years of Wolf Park Photography”: The First Friday reception from 6 to 8 p.m., the exhibit at TAF will be on display until Aug. 26. “Birds of a Feather” by Mitchell Schuring, “50 Years of Wolf Park Photography” by Monty Sloan.

Saturday

Gene Stratton-Porter: 1 to 2 p.m. at The Farm at Prophetstown (3534 Prophetstown Road, West Lafayette). Learn about the 19th- and 20th-century Indiana author Gene Stratton-Porter. Free with park admission.

Bison Specialty Tour: 10 a.m. at Wolf Park. Learn about the history of bison and observe bison husbandry tasks. $15.

Fearless Bootcamp & Barbell 5 Year Celebration: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Fearless Bootcamp & Barbell. Will include music, food and raffle prizes. Strongman games are $25 to sign up live, limited to 25 competitors.

Delphi Opera House Gallery Photography Show: 11 a.m., ongoing until Sep. 3 at Delphi Opera House (107 S. Washington St., Delphi).

Upcoming

Indiana State Fair free concerts: Part of the Hoosier Lottery Free Stage schedule, through Aug. 21 (fair is closed Mondays and Tuesdays). Seating is first-come, first-served. All shows start at 7:30 p.m., unless noted otherwise. Schedule includes:

Chaka Khan — Wednesday

Gone to Paradise (tribute to Jimmy Buffett) — Thursday

Travis Tritt — Friday

The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band — Sunday

Trace Adkins — Aug. 10

Too Fighters (tribute to Foo Fighters) — Aug. 11

KC & The Sunshine Band — Aug. 12

(Latino-Fest at the Indiana State Fair) — Aug. 13

Zach Williams — Aug. 14

Happy Together Tour featuring The Turtles, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The

Association, The Classics IV, The Vogues, The Cowsills — Aug. 17

Small Town (tribute to John Mellencamp) — Aug. 18

Carly Pearce — Aug. 19

Gospel Music Day featuring Fred Hammond — Aug. 21

El Dia de los Latinos en la Feria del Estado de Indiana — Aug. 21

Annual Old Settlers Festival: Aug. 11 to Aug. 13 in front of Delphi Opera House (107 S. Washington St., Delphi). Carnival rides, games, food and live music.

Perseids Meteor Shower Party: Aug. 12, 10 p.m. to midnight at Tippecanoe County Amphitheater Park. The annual shooting star event that marks the peak of the Perseids Meteor Shower. Bring a chair or blanket to lie on, some friends and glow sticks.

Delphi VanScoy Towpath Trail Hike: Aug. 17, 1 to 3 p.m. Hike down the stone trails on VanScoy Towpath Trail. Register by Aug. 15.

Song Bingo: Aug. 17, 7 to 8 p.m. at Brokerage Brewing Company (2516 Covington St., West Lafayette). Listen to a loop of music and mark as many songs as you know off your bingo sheet. All ages. Third Wednesday of each Month.

Indiana Bacon Festival: Aug. 27, 3 to 11 p.m. in Delphi Square.

Go Wild at Wolf Park: Aug. 31, 6 to 8 p.m. at Wolf Park (4004 E. 800 N., Battle Ground). Tour Wolf Park and learn about various species including the Eastern Box Turtle. Limited to 30 participants; register by Aug. 29.

Justin Moore Live in Concert 2022: 7:30 p.m. Sept. 2, Loeb Stadium, 1915 Scott St., Lafayette. Venue is outdoor stadium; event is rain or shine. Cards only for payment.

Ongoing

Self-guided tours: 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesdays through Saturdays at the Haan Museum of Indiana Art (920 State St., Lafayette). Learn about the rich history of the museum that was once a part of the 1904 St. Louis World’s Fair. You’ll see Hoosier paintings, ceramics and eccentric sculptures, all while being surrounded by ornate American furniture.