The West Lafayette Police Department released two documents Tuesday addressing community concerns about department policies, transparency and other worries expressed by recent protests.
Hispanic residents of Tippecanoe County are contracting the coronavirus at a rate at least three times higher than their proportion of the population, health officials said this week.
A woman has been charged with three felony counts of alleged neglect of a dependent after one of her dogs killed her infant son in January.
A West Lafayette man was located and arrested Saturday after receiving a text from police pretending to be his acquaintance to set up a meeting.
A spike in cases at a local nursing home and the third-largest single day increase in positive tests point to an uptick in the spread of the virus in Tippecanoe County.
Purdue's women volleyball team announced it would postpone the renewal of season tickets for the upcoming season in a tweet posted Thursday afternoon.
A recent unemployment scam originally reported in mid-June is spreading further around campus, according to police logs and Purdue University Police Department officials.
More than half of surveyed students coming back to Purdue in the fall said they feel safe returning to campus, according to a Purdue Student Government survey.
As Monday's deadline looms ahead for undergraduate students to pick between online or in-person courses, international students say they feel ill-equipped to choose what their fall semester will look like.
Professors have offered differing opinions on their hopes and concerns about returning to campus this fall amid the ongoing public health crisis. The Exponent reached out to several professors to hear their opinions on the upcoming semester.
Senior guard Karissa McLaughlin will take a redshirt year for the 2020-21 season due to a postponed ankle surgery, according to a Purdue Athletics press release.
- Woman believed she hit a deer, arrested for OWI resulting in man's death
- EDITORIAL: Boilermakers are watching
- Purdue updates fall travel guidelines
- Purdue offers self-quarantine options for the fall
- Students express doubts on peers following guidelines, other fall concerns
- Mother charged with neglect months after dog killed infant
- Student hadn't seen family in three years when he died, but he wasn't alone
- Club sports competitive seasons canceled for fall
- Purdue expels student after racist group messages
- 'What they are is affirming'