After 17 years in prison for murdering her boyfriend, a local woman will be in court Monday, apparently to plead guilty to another charge, which could result in her freedom.
A Lafayette resident was charged Wednesday with five separate counts of battery after going to his girlfriend’s residence drunk a week ago.
A concerned tenant from the Hub on Campus brought the apartment’s delayed move-in to attention at West Lafayette’s Board of Works meeting Tuesday morning.
Tippecanoe County Drug Task Force officers arrested several people in connection to a heroin dealing ring 500 feet away from Linnwood Elementary School in Lafayette.
After delaying move-in early Saturday morning, the Hub on Campus notified its tenants late Saturday night that it had passed a previously failed final inspection and tenants could begin to move in.
A Campus Security Authority report has been filed for cases of fondling, according to a Purdue email sent out to students Sunday evening.
Each year when time tickets begin to open, some students are waitlisted as classes fill up, and advisers seem unable to help students get into necessary classes.
Starship Technologies’ food-delivery robots will temporarily roam city streets after a Tuesday approval from the Board of Works to suspend a ban prohibiting motorized vehicles on sidewalks.
Despite popular myth, application data suggests that Purdue’s application numbers are not wholly affected by the performance of its athletic programs.
Science and art intermingle as artist Anna Ridler’s work displays digital tulips and drawings made by specially modified algorithms in the Robert L. Ringel Gallery in Stewart Center.
A Hub on Campus tenant was expecting to have access to all her apartment’s amenities, but “on Sunday, we basically moved into an apartment that was not finished,” she said.
- Woman formerly convicted of murder to plead guilty to lesser charge
- Ag econ professor dies
- Full classes nearly delay graduation
- Development firm yet to propose Chauncey Hill Mall plan
- Hub on Campus delays move-ins
- Food delivery robots coming to WL
- Ohio State submits trademark request for word 'The'
- Purdue Football: Boiler football looks to new talent to help improve consistency
- Drug Task Force makes arrest in Lafayette heroin bust
- Board of Works discussed delayed Hub move-in and incoming food delivery robot
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.