A 3.8 magnitude earthquake reverberated through the Greater Lafayette area around 3 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
Firefighters warn of possible issues, including longer times for medical calls.
After a extinguishing a recent fire at a Lafayette massage parlor, the Lafayette Fire Department has shared tips to avoid organic oil fires.
INDIANAPOLIS - A sea of umbrellas protected against rain, then sunshine, then rain again outside Purdue Polytechnic High School as 103 seniors walked across the stage to receive their diplomas Friday.
Two people died Friday afternoon after a Greyhound bus collided with a vehicle on Interstate 65.
Team Canada has announced Purdue sophomore Zach Edey has been invited to attend the 2021 Canada Basketball Men's Senior National Team Camp as well as the Men's U19 World Cup Team training camp.
Purdue's Board of Trustees approved the civics literacy requirement to be implemented on the Purdue West Lafayette campus starting in the fall. It will start on all other campuses in fall 2022.
Purdue’s Board of Trustees will meet Friday to vote on the implementation of a civics literacy graduation requirement for Purdue West Lafayette — and all of its satellite campuses.
- 3.8 magnitude earthquake hits Lafayette
- Purdue Basketball: Camden Heide commits
- 2 shot Saturday night at W.L. apartments
- Lafayette Arby's employee fired for slur on receipt
- Joe's declassified Purdue police survival guide
- Purdue Football: Athlete Devin Mockobee flips from Navy
- Purdue Football: Visiting weekend ends with two commitments
- Professor shares knowledge on Indiana earthquake
- Interstate crash claims two lives
- Wabash Township 'releases' three paid firefighters