December graduate Ashwin Sivakumar will be Purdue’s first ROTC cadet to become a U.S. Department of Defense Space Force officer.
The West Lafayette Board of Public Works and Safety is scheduled to vote on a proposed disbursement of more than $150,000 to several public-service agencies around the Greater Lafayette area Tuesday morning.
HAMMOND, Ind. — A former Purdue professor and his company were sentenced to two years of probation and made to pay $1.6 million in restitution to government foundations after the professor defrauded them to inappropriately acquire grant money, a U.S. District Court Judge in Hammond ruled Mon…
Update: Qingyou Han and his company were sentenced to two years of probation, among other punishments, during Monday's hearing. Read the full story here.
Alongside its second-largest one-day increase in COVID-19 cases since it began counting, Tippecanoe County reported its first death of a person younger than age 60 from the coronavirus in Thursday's update of state data.
The Purdue Board of Trustees approved several motions, among them a posthumous degree to a late IUPUI student, the ratification of several professors and the adoption of Purdue President Mitch Daniels’ performance metrics for the next academic year.
University Senate Chair Deb Nichols reported that burnout has increased as the semester progressed, according to a fourth wave of a senate survey from November.
A company founded by a Purdue alumnus has created new STEM tools for blind students to use for remote learning, as schools nationwide switch to online-delivery modes during the pandemic.
Purdue Student Government plans to hold another Mental Health Action Week during the week of February 1, allocating $40,000 to plan and host the week.
- In lawsuit, professor who alleged corruption claims he was ‘exiled’
- December grad to become first Space Force officer from Purdue
- 2020 Purdue holiday celebration will look different
- If approved, West Lafayette to disburse $155,090 to food pantries, transitional housing
- Purdue professor faces up to 6 years in prison on fraud charges
- Purdue Football: What's gone wrong with Purdue's losing streak?
- Daniels' performance metrics for 2020-2021, professor ratifications approved
- Following a suicide, Purdue quiets social-media backlash after PUPD falsely reports 3
- Purdue updates emergency lights, despite low usage
- University Senate reports deepening burnout as semester closes