Over the past couple weeks, the same group of individuals have allegedly ransacked a construction site on campus. Now, the Purdue University Police Department asks for help.

From Sept. 11 to Tuesday, construction workers at the STEM lab construction site, located behind Elliott Hall of Music, have reported trespassing, damaged and stolen property from the worksite. 

“Trespassing on a construction site and unauthorized entry into the university’s underground utility tunnels is a serious safety hazard for those who are not properly trained or authorized to enter those areas,” said Police Chief John Cox in a press release. “Stealing equipment that is designed to keep workers safe on a construction site sets building efforts back, as the workers are unable to perform their duties.”

The group also damaged a temporary door leading to the tunnel system, and at one point used a sledgehammer to break the lock off of it. Personal safety harnesses, hard hats and other equipment were stolen by the group. 

PUPD has released the images of the group of individuals and are looking for any information on their identities. Anyone with information can contact PUPD at 765-494-8221 or the WeTip Anonymous Crime Hotline at 800-782-7463.