Tyler Trent supporters participated in an inaugural outing at the Bridgewater Golf Club in Carmel on June 28. Nearly 145 people gathered at the event, which included a player from the Indiana Colts, Trent's parents and church leaders. Proceeds will benefit the Tyler Trent Foundation, which supports cancer research.
As featured on
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Eight fraternities failed to reach 95% attendance for sexual misconduct training
- Ross-Ade Brigade hoping to change first down chant
- Presidential speaker sparks backlash among students and faculty
- Purdue Men's Basketball: Three Boilermakers named to position award watch lists
- Back-a-Boiler student financing program draws praise, controversy, uncertainty
- Lafayette man arrested for alleged drugs violation with child present
- 'Everything is just so confusing'
- Purdue Football: Boilers move forward with three-quarterback system
- Purdue Basketball teams captivate the audience in Fan Day scrimmages
- Lafayette man allegedly strikes pregnant woman
- Inmate reportedly stabs other inmate
- Buzz-a-Beta raises money for cancer research
- Community members celebrate George Floyd mural
- Purdue Volleyball: Rutgers game moved by one day
- Purdue Soccer: Purdue stays golden, retains Golden Boot trophy
- Students find difficulty parking on campus
- Purdue Football: Boilermakers drop out of AP Poll after loss
- Purdue volleyball drops match at Big Ten leader Nebraska, 3-1