The families of Emmett Till and George Floyd, two people whose deaths have become linked to the civil rights movement in the US, are now bonding over their shared tragedies that took place 65 years apart. CNN's Sara Sidner reports.
- Wabash Township trustee indicted on 20 counts of theft
- Multiple thefts reported at Pao Hall
- COVID-19 vaccine optional for fall semester
- Purdue adds makeup baseball game for today
- Study finds Tippecanoe tourism was on the rise before pandemic
- Tyler Trent award goes to senior who started his own agricultural business
- Prosecutors: Lafayette woman blamed child for husband's stabbing
- 2 incoming Purdue volleyball players named players of the year
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.