CNN's Jim Acosta discusses former President Donald Trump's statement about Kentucky Derby winner Medina Spirit with Jim Avlon and Margaret Hoover. The racehorse tested positive for elevated levels of betamethasone, an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid that is allowed in horse racing at a certain level. A postrace test detected 21 picograms per milliliter -- more than double the legal threshold in Kentucky racing.
- Lafayette police look for suspect after woman struck by car on front lawn
- The Pint to close after Aug. 1
- 'It is deliberately insulting'
- When do police engage in pursuits?
- Love and sandwiches abound at local eatery
- New Tippecanoe fairgrounds ready for summer
- 'When we pick up the brush, we just know what to do'
- Lafayette man arrested on charges of failure to report a body
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.