The University of Massachusetts-Amherst suspended three students after a photo surfaced on social media showing them maskless at an off-campus party during a weekend the school directed all students to stay inside due to a 'elevated Covid-19 risk'. CNN's Laura Jarrett reports on how their parents feel the women were victims of a double standard.
- Lafayette police look for suspect after woman struck by car on front lawn
- The Pint to close after Aug. 1
- 'It is deliberately insulting'
- When do police engage in pursuits?
- Love and sandwiches abound at local eatery
- New Tippecanoe fairgrounds ready for summer
- 'When we pick up the brush, we just know what to do'
- Lafayette man arrested on charges of failure to report a body
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.