Wanda Cooper Jones, mother of Ahmaud Arbery, reacts to the moment when a jury found Travis McMichael, his father Gregory McMichael, and neighbor William "Roddie" Bryan Jr. guilty for the murder of Ahmaud Arbery in February 2020.
- Purdue Football: O’Connell, Boilers reflect on rivalry
- Free Thanksgiving meal Thursday available at LUM
- Similar building styles connect rival schools in an unique way
- Prepping to hit the gridiron: fan edition
- County police seek help in ID of dead man
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Corralling the Herd
- West Lafayette woman arrested for allegedly trying to stab brother
- Lafayette man arrested for allegedly exposing himself in alley
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.