A federal judge in Texas ruled that Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, the Obama-era program shielding certain undocumented immigrants from deportation, is illegal and blocked new applicants. CNN's Jeffrey Toobin and Abby Phillip share what this ruling means both legally and politically for the US.
- 4-star defensive end commits to Purdue football for Class of '22
- The morning crowd
- West Lafayette man allegedly beats two women in front of infant
- Building Habits: A look into Purdue summer practice
- Battle Ground man allegedly attempts to rape woman
- Students, athletes... artists?
- 60% of students, 66% employees vaccinated
- Lafayette man charged with threatening restaurant owners with gun
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.