A bipartisan group of senators say they've reached a deal on an infrastructure package that will not include raising taxes. Some Democrats are not optimistic that a deal can be made and are urging their colleagues to take action now. CNN's Manu Raju has more.
- Lafayette police look for suspect after woman struck by car on front lawn
- The Pint to close after Aug. 1
- 'It is deliberately insulting'
- When do police engage in pursuits?
- Love and sandwiches abound at local eatery
- New Tippecanoe fairgrounds ready for summer
- 'When we pick up the brush, we just know what to do'
- Lafayette man arrested on charges of failure to report a body
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.