Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley said she would back her onetime boss, former President Donald Trump, if he decides to run for the Republican Party's presidential nomination again in 2024 and not mount a bid against him. Punch Bowl News founder Anna Palmer tells CNN why she thinks this might be.
- COVID-19 vaccine optional for fall semester
- Purdue adds makeup baseball game for today
- Study finds Tippecanoe tourism was on the rise before pandemic.
- Tyler Trent award goes to senior who started his own agricultural business
- Prosecutors: Lafayette woman blamed child for husband's stabbing
- 2 incoming Purdue volleyball players named players of the year
- Purdue baseball series with Northwestern postponed
- Aviation alumni, former faculty fear privatization of pro-flight
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.