Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) says he wonders why the Department of Justice and Attorney General Merrick Garland haven't pursued an investigation into former President Donald Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election results in a key state.
- Where does Purdue basketball rank?
- Man reportedly punched outside Where Else
- Michigan man arrested for allegedly firing shots in Chauncey
- Purdue student reportedly harassed by former classmate
- Lunar Poetry: Purdue continues a legacy of leaving relics on the moon
- Purdue Football: 5 Boilermakers declare for NFL draft
- Heartbreak at Mackey as Boilers lose to rival Hoosiers
- Federal judge keeps Purdue Title IX lawsuit alive
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.