The prospect of increasing the federal minimum wage from $7.25 an hour to $15 an hour has prompted mixed feelings among Boilermakers and the w…
- Keyes memorial service set for Saturday
- Grab your brooms, keep an eye on the Snitch
- Purdue expects to fully vaccinate more than 18,000 by May 15
- Be a student pilot — flight major not required
- PSG passes immigration and meal-plan resolutions to finish semester
- Indy 500 to welcome fans at 40% capacity
- Right-leaning speaker talks in final Pursuing Racial Justice event
- New child-care center planned to replace Patty Jischke
- Purdue plans to require civics literacy exam, programming for all new students
- 6 Purdue students charged after allegedly stealing banners from Ross-Ade Stadium
- Hundreds blanket Memorial Mall to watch, protest touring 'preachers'
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilers outlast Ducks, 3-1, to reach Elite Eight
- Purdue engineers create whitest paint to date
- Cumberland Park shooting injures one, police say
- FedEx shooting in Indianapolis: What we know about 'mass casualty' event
- Purdue Men's Basketball: Third high-school state champion commits to Purdue
- Alleged rape in student housing reported to dean
- Crave looks to reopen
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.