Donate to The Exponent

Pulitzer-prize winning investigative journalists. Advertising executives and CEOs. Oscar nominees and Emmy-award winning creators. Peabody award winners. These are just a few of the titles that can be claimed by alumni of The Exponent.

The tradition and importance of this local journalism incubator is more important than ever.

The Exponent, published by The Purdue Student Publishing Foundation, is a 501(c)3 educational not for profit media company that is independent of the University.

Primarily operated by Purdue students who receive a small stipend for their work, our mission is to serve as an educational institution by providing practical experience to student staff in the evolving responsibilities of a multi-media organization. As well, we exist to serve undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, staff, and local residents by responsibly engaging readers and advertisers though novel content.

We are eternally grateful to our sponsors, advertisers, and donors. In the rapidly-changing media climate, we welcome your additional support that will enable us to continue producing important local news coverage (we print locally, right here in Lafayette!) and educating future journalists and professionals.

Your gift of any amount to the Purdue Student Publishing Foundation will be used to support operational expenses and student staff as they continue to keep the more than 130-year tradition of The Exponent alive.

Click here to donate online today.

If you prefer to donate via check, please send to:

Purdue Student Publishing Foundation

P.O. Box 2506

West Lafayette, IN 47996-2506

Please include your name, address, telephone number, and email address with your donation.

Thank you!