- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers lose at Virginia Tech, 67-54 in Big Ten/ACC Challenge
- Local basketball legend to be inducted into Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame
- Purdue Men's Basketball: Isaiah Thompson is finding his way
- Purdue Women’s Basketball: Boilers revving to hit the books and the Hokies during dead week
- Purdue Volleyball: Purdue prepares for first round of NCAA tournament
- Purdue Football: Two players receive end-of-season honors
- Purdue Men's Basketball: Confidence, aggressiveness bring huge victory over No. 5 Virginia
- Virginia 'not bankrupt' from lost starters, still leads nation defensively
- Purdue faces top defense in nation when it hosts No. 5 Virginia on Wednesday
- Purdue Men's Basketball: Boilers split weekend in Florida
The dean of the College of Engineering will leave the University for one year, under Purdue President Mitch Daniels' approval, to work in the U.S. Department of State on "the economic security of the nation’s global technology initiatives," according to a Purdue press release.
The mechanical engineering "Toy Fair" combines technology and entertainment as students showcase their innovative toys. Space-themed toys are displayed at the atrium of the Mechanical Engineering Building Monday from 8-11 a.m. After the fair, projects are kept in showcases around ME.
Of the memorable moments from this year’s football season — freshman receiver David Bell’s physics-defying catches, the rise of third-string walk-on quarterback Aidan O’Connell or the heartbreaking loss in the annual Old Oaken Bucket Game — one aspect remains ingrained in Purdue fans’ minds:…
Three separate groups of Purdue students are trying to reconstruct the 2,468 acres of Purdue’s campus in the popular 3D sandbox computer game Minecraft.
The word “automation” may conjure ideas of jobs being replaced and robots taking over, but manufacturers around the world have had a difficult time getting rid of humans in the assembly line.
In Case You Missed It
Coach compares soccer here with "football" overseas.
Coaches and players talk about their plans - and hopes - for the upcoming gridiron season.
SOUTH BEND - Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund, two of the world’s most well-known and most recognizable soccer teams, will face off in a preseason friendly tonight at Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend.
Riding an 18-game reached base safely streak and batting .370 for the summer, Purdue baseball's Cole McKenzie has received all-star recognition in the West Coast League, according to Purdue Sports.
Following a tumultuous first half, the Purdue men's basketball team was able to rally against Northwestern to establish a dominant lead in the second half of Sunday night's game in Mackey. The Boilermakers won, 58-44, Sunday in Mackey Arena.
No. 23 Purdue wrestling posted a historic 5th place finish last weekend in the Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational. With three finalists and five placers, the wrestlers earned a program-high 92.5 points.
Purdue women's basketball broke a two-game losing streak by beating Kent State, 77-64, on Sunday in Mackey Arena.
The Purdue volleyball team (24-7), which downed Marquette (28-6) in four sets, 22-25, 25-16, 25-17 and 25-13, on Saturday will next face No. 1 Baylor (27-1) at noon Friday in Waco, Texas, in the NCAA Tournament.
The No. 14 Purdue volleyball team served up another victory on Saturday in Holloway Gymnasium, defeating No. 16 Marquette Golden Eagles, 3-1, to advance to the third round of the NCAA Tournament.
The No. 14 Boilermakers soared past the Wright State Raiders in three sets on Friday evening to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.