Two Purdue teams set multiple program records and flirted with a few school records in events across swimming, diving and track and field over the weekend.
Just when the Golden Gophers cut the Boilermaker lead down to 9 points in the fourth quarter, Lasha Petree and Cassidy Hardin hit crucial 3-point shots that made the Mackey Arena crowd erupt in cheers as Purdue regained control of the game and paved the way for a comfortable 75-56 win.
- All about that bass
- 'A great day to judge cows’
- The world’s oldest sport at Purdue
- Tattoos serve as reminders, commemorations for Woltman
- After program’s disbandment, Young makes a return to head coaching, Big Ten
- Starting 5 returns for 2nd year
- Starting fresh; New talent showcased in Mackey in open practices
- Walk-on makes impact at ‘dream school’
- Road to Big Ten Champs
- Boiler implosion: Purdue loses in last-minute fashion
- Home sweet Holloway
- Keeping up with Jones: Iowa transfers find what they were looking for
- Cross-country team begins season
- Other side of the lens