- Ivey's second-half highlights not enough to overcome Indiana
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilermakers overcome shaky start to dominate Illini
- Purdue men’s basketball: Mistake plagued first-half results in a deficit
- Purdue Wrestling: Basketball-wrestling doubleheader to debut this Sunday
- Roll-ing in victory
- From Melbourne to Purdue
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Wisconsin game rescheduled for mid-February
- Purdue Football: 5 Boilermakers declare for NFL draft
- Purdue Men's Basketball: Purdue manages win in double overtime
- Purdue men’s basketball: Efficient Edey leads Boilers to first half lead
An impassioned speech by the head of the Purdue English department Dorsey Armstrong, headlined the first Purdue Graduate Student Government meeting of the year, on Tuesday.
Purdue will provide at-home testing kits and N95 masks for students, faculty and staff by the end of the month, according to an email sent to students Monday.
Nine hours after they first lined up outside of Mackey Arena in the below-freezing weather, 10 members of the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority were finally able to purchase their long-awaited Paint Crew basketball tickets for next year.
In Case You Missed It
Former Purdue diver Brandon Loschiavo will advance to the men's Olympic 10-meter diving semifinal after a successful dive in the preliminaries today, according to a Friday tweet.
Not even a major knee injury could keep a former Boilermaker from representing her country on the world's biggest stage.
After nine years of building rivalries between four staples of Indiana basketball, the annual Crossroads Classic will be discontinued after the 2021-22 season, according to a statement from Purdue Athletics.
Jackson Smeltz stands outside his Lafayette home, throwing a baseball back and forth with his father. To the father-son duo, it’s a normal day. To people watching, it looks more like dodgeball than baseball.
News from Mackey
Purdue basketball has announced schedule changes to make up for the Purdue at Michigan game that was postponed from Jan. 11 due to Covid protocol issues with the Wolverines.
A win Monday night against No. 7 Michigan might have been enough to push Purdue into a top-25 ranking in the Associated Press poll.
The Purdue women’s basketball team will look to ride the confidence from their 22-point win against the Illinois Fighting Illini on Thursday in Champaign and pull off an upset win tonight.
The Purdue men's basketball ranking fell two spots in Monday's Associated Press Top 25 Poll to No. 6.