- Former Purdue defensive end turns his focus to poetry
- Former Purdue interim football coach pleads guilty in 2017 OWI case
- Purdue men's basketball announces 2019-20 non-conference schedule
- Boilermakers jump to 7th at NCAA women's golf championships
- College SAT results to include another score: hardship in students' lives
- Purdue to hold public hearing for tuition and fee proposals
- Hofstra University suspends fraternity after video of dog forced to drink beer goes viral
- Ohio State knocks Purdue baseball out of Big Ten tourney
- Purdue softballs advances to the quarterfinals in Big Ten tournament
- Top 50 recruit commits to play basketball at Purdue
A former Purdue professor is appealing the decision of a federal judge to allow a former student to proceed unnamed in a lawsuit against him.
Although some younger students may not be taking Purdue President Mitch Daniels’s advice to find “summer jobs detasseling corn or baling hay,” students in Indiana Future Farmers of America are practicing their agricultural skills over the summer.
Purdue police and fire officials responded to a call around 1:40 p.m. of a female worker hurt by plywood Tuesday afternoon on the fifth floor of the renovation and addition to the Agricultural and Biological Engineering building.
Former Purdue University defensive back and 1967 Rose Bowl Game Most Valuable Player John Charles died last week in Houston at the age of 75, according to Purdue teammate Leroy Keyes.
In Case You Missed It
D.J. Byrd is a born-and-raised Hoosier. He played high school basketball at North Montgomery High in Crawfordsville, was rated the top Indiana recruit in 2009 by 247Sports and only went a couple of miles north up U.S. Route 231 to play college ball at Purdue.
Purdue softball will be visiting the Northwestern Wildcats over the weekend in a conference battle. The Boilermakers (30-17, 6-8 Big Ten) will look to better their conference record over the weekend in Evanston, Illinois.
The Purdue women’s tennis team has the opportunity to sweep its final weekend of play when they host Maryland and Rutgers this weekend.
The Purdue men’s diving team had a member take home some top-tier hardware in Mission Viejo, California, this past week.
Greg Goff is remaining part of the Purdue baseball staff and taking over as the Boilermakers' head coach, bringing over 450 victories and 14 years of experience to the top position at Alexander Field.
One of the final pieces of Purdue's non-conference schedule was announced today as ESPN revealed the Boilermakers will host Virginia in the Big Ten / ACC Challenge on Wednesday, Dec. 4, in Mackey Arena.
Former Purdue student and Exponent columnist Tyler Trent will be honored next month with a Stuart Scott ENSPIRE Award.
With Purdue volleyball's 44th season three months away, season tickets for 2019's 15 home matches are on sale.
Purdue football announced times for the first five games of the 2019 season, per a press release.
Brandon Loschiavo’s first career national title in an individual event headlined a successful final day of the USA Diving Senior National Championships as Purdue had three of the top four finishers in the men’s 10-meter final.