Sarah Loesch moved up the top-10 list in the women's weight throw, and the men won the 4x400-meter relay Saturday at the IU Relays. The Boilermakers had seven top-five finishes on the final day of the meet.

Loesch moved ahead of Courtney Magnuson into seventh place in Purdue history in the weight throw. She threw a lifetime best of 18.80 meters (61-8.25) to finish seventh at the meet. Jessica Harter was near her PR in the women's pole vault. She tied for fourth with a best clearance of 4.02 meters (13-2.25).

Aarin Jones and Taylor Dunlap finished fourth and fifth, respectively, in the women's 400-meter dash. Jones finished with a time of 54.87 seconds, while Dunlap was just behind her, crossing the line in 56.07 seconds. Kinard Rolle was second in the men's 400-meter dash. He finished with a time of 48.27 seconds.

Shantyra Delaney finished third in the women's 60-meter hurdles and was within 0.29 of a second of the top time. She crossed the line in 8.61 seconds. Vanessa McLeod was third in the women's 800-meter run, with a time of 2:10.56. The men's 4x400-meter relay team won its race Saturday. The team of Nicholas Parks, Rolle, Shawndail McLaren and Kendal Frederick finished with a time of 3:12.83.

The Boilermakers are back in action next weekend with the two-day Meyo Invitational, hosted by Notre Dame. The meet runs Friday through Saturday.