E'Twaun Moore, Jared Sullinger
Purdue guard E'Twaun Moore, right shoots over Ohio State forward Jared Sullinger (0) in the second half of an NCAA college basketball game in Mackey Arena on Sunday. Moore score 38 points as Purdue defeated Ohio State, 76-63.

After a weekend of success across the board for Purdue athletics, multiple athletes received the Big-Ten Athlete of the Week award.

Senior guard E'Twaun Moore received the Big Ten Player of the Week award for men's basketball after averaging 28.5 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists to lead the Boilermakers past No. 10 Wisconsin and No. 2 Ohio State. Moore scored his 2000th career point and a dropped a career high of 38 points in the win against Ohio State on Sunday. His 56.8 percent shooting percentage included 58.8 percent from beyond the arc.

"Any time you have player of the week voting, you're going to have a handful of guys that have great weeks and you've got to see who wins their games," head coach Matt Painter said. "E'Twaun had a great week and obviously had a big game against O-State, but we won both of those games (last week) and that's what matters."

Freshman guard Courtney Moses won Big Ten Freshman of the Week for the sixth time for women's basketball after helping the team split its conference contests last week. In the win against Minnesota, Moses has five assists and was perfect from the free throw line. Moses scored 11 points and had three assists and three rebounds on the road against Ohio State.

Junior shortstop Molly Garst was named the Big Ten Player of the Week for softball for her performance in the CenturyLink Classic in San Marcos, Texas. This marks the second of her career. Garst tallied at least one hit in all four games, including two perfect days at the plate, and drove in three RBI, scored five runs and had three extra-base hits. Garst also stole five bases, moving her into third place on the career steals list with 74.

Junior infielder/designated hitter Barrett Serrato received the Big Ten Player of the Week award for baseball. Serrato totaled four RBI and scored three runs over three games and had two multi-hit contests. Senior pitcher Matt Morgan received the Big Ten Pitcher of the Week award for baseball after earning a 10-2 win against No. 22 Connecticut, striking out five and allowing just three hits and two walks. Specializing in the infield, Serrato has no problem with starting as a designated hitter.

"This is all about the team," Serrato said. "Everything we do here is about the team."

Freshman Ebony Woodard was named the Big Ten Women's Track Athlete of the Week, becoming the first Boilermaker woman to earn the award since 2002. Woodard won the women's 200-meter dash at the Boilermaker Invitational posting a career best of 24.95 seconds.