After coming off a dominant performance against No. 4 seed North Carolina A&T on Saturday, Purdue will look to replicate its team-based play in a do-or-die rematch against the No. 3 seed Houston Cougars at 1 p.m., Sunday.

Purdue (38-20) has already played Houston (37-24) in the Chapel Hill Regional tournament, falling to the Cougars 9-1 in Friday’s loss that put that Purdue in the loser's bracket.

The Boilers were shut down by the Cougars on Friday thanks to a dominant, complete game performance from American Athletic Conference Pitcher of the Year, Aaron Fletcher (7-3, 2.19 ERA).

Purdue will be looking for avenge that loss in today’s elimination game with redshirt freshman Andrew Bohm on the mound. Bohm will match up against Houston's Ryan Randel (5-4, 4.54 ERA), who is getting the start for the Cougars.

Randel has made 16 appearances thus far this season, starting 12. He has pitched 69 1/3 innings, giving up 65 hits, walking 28 and striking out 52. He has given up seven home runs, second most on the team.

Ben Nisle and Jason McGowan are two players to look out for on Sunday. Nisle led the way in Saturday's win, going 4-for-5 with 4 RBI in the Boilermakers 14-4 win over North Carolina A&T. Jason McGowan will look to emulate Saturday's performance, after hitting 3 for 5 with 2 crucial RBIs in yesterdays match.

Today’s game can be viewed on the ESPN app or on ESPN3.

If Purdue wins the 1 p.m. Sunday game, it will face No. 1 and regional host North Carolina at 6 pm., Sunday. And if it beats Houston and North Carolina on Sunday, it would face North Carolina a second time in the double elimination regional at 4 p.m., Monday.