The No. 18 Purdue women’s swimming and diving team’s undefeated streak ended on Saturday when they fell to No. 11 Indiana, 154.5-135.5.

The Boilermakers entered the meet with a perfect 7-0 record in dual meets this season, which is the 5th best rank among Big Ten schools, according to the latest NCAA rankings.

During the meet, Purdue would miss top point scorers Rhiannon Sheets, a junior, and Casey Matthews, a redshirt senior. Purdue’s only victories of the day came in the freestyle sprints, where senior Carly Mercer added two Ws to her team-leading 14 individual victories, and in diving, with redshirt sophomore Michelle Cabassol and junior MacKenzie Tweardy taking the 1-meter and platform diving crowns, respectively.

Junior Francesca Marr and sophomore Allie Davis each had a pair of second place finishes during the day as well. Marr was just .09 seconds behind Indiana’s Bronwyn Pasloski in the 200 meter breast stroke, and her 1:02:97 in the 100 breast stroke was a team season best time.

Both men’s and women’s teams will return to action on Friday for the Big Ten Triple Duals. The Boilermakers will host Wisconsin and Minnesota in one of the season’s final big meets before the Big Ten Championships. The competition, including recognition of senior members, will start on Friday at 6 p.m. in the Boilermaker Aquatic Center, with the second session beginning Saturday at noon.