ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — Annie Park shot a 2-under 70 in windy conditions Thursday to take the individual lead and help Southern California increase its lead to 17 strokes with one round left in the NCAA Women's Golf Championships.

Southern California, 12 strokes ahead entering the day after breaking the NCAA tournament round record with a 12-under 276 on Friday, had a 3-under 285 for a 19-under 845 total. Duke was second at 2 under, and defending champion Alabama was tied for third at 9 over with Purdue and UCLA.

Park, a freshman from Levittown, N.Y., who won the Pac-12 Championship and tied for first in the NCAA West Regional, had a 9-under 207 total at the University of Georgia Golf Course for a two-stroke lead. Park birdied four of the last six holes after bogeys on Nos. 11 and 12. On the par-3 13th, after Duke's Celine Boutier hit to 6 feet, Park hit inside her. Both made their birdie putts.

Southern Cal won NCAA titles in 2003 and 2008 and was second by a shot last year. Duke has five titles, winning in 1999, 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

Purdue will be in the final grouping with Southern Cal and Duke and will tee off on hole No. 1 beginning at 12:59 p.m. ET on Friday. Live scoring and a live video web stream can be found on NCAA.com.

Purdue Athletics Communications Contributed to this report.