Purdue raked in awards this week.

The Purdue women’s track and field team came away from the Big Ten Outdoor Championships in first place Sunday, winning its first outdoor title since 1999 and the third in the program’s history. The men’s team finished 10th with one gold medal.

This was followed by Head Coach Lonnie Greene being unanimously selected women’s Big Ten Coach of the Year.

Junior Devynne Charlton unanimously selected women’s Track Athlete of the championships. Charlton won three events, all within 60 minutes.

She started with the 4x100m relay, where she and senior Carmiesha Cox, junior Savannah Roberson and junior Savannah Carson finished with a time of 44.79 seconds. This gave the women their third straight win, after never having previously won the event at the conference meet.

Charlton then moved on to the 100m hurdles, where she won her first conference title in the event. She finished with a time of 12.67 seconds, which tied for the second-fastest time in the country this season.

Her last gold medal came from the 100 meter dash, an event she had won as a sophomore in 2015. She ended with a time of 11.31, breaking her school record time of 11.35 that was set last year.

On the men’s side, senior Anaquan Peterson came away with the triple jump title with his high mark of (+2.6) 16.26m (53-4.25). This was his first win in the event and the first for Purdue since 1998.