The Purdue men’s and women’s tennis teams begin their spring seasons this weekend.

The No. 27 Purdue women’s tennis team begins by hosting the Purdue Invite from Friday through Sunday at the Schwartz Tennis Center. No. 70 Louisville, Miami (Ohio) and Kansas will be the three teams in the weekend tournament.

The tournament is a hidden dual-match format, where each team plays each other once in singles and doubles play, while one team will not play singles and doubles against the same team on the same day.

Purdue’s first match is against a doubles match against Miami (Ohio) Friday morning at 9 a.m. The Boilermakers follow that up with a doubles match against Kansas at 10 a.m. Purdue concludes its Friday matches by taking on Louisville in singles at 12 p.m.

On Saturday, Purdue will begin the day by facing Louisville at 9 a.m. in doubles and follow that up with a 10 a.m. singles match against Kansas. The Boilermakers end Saturday by playing a singles match against Miami (Ohio) at 3 p.m.

The tournament concludes on Sunday with Purdue taking on Louisville in singles at 12 p.m.

The Purdue men’s tennis team begins its spring season by hosting Toledo, Monday afternoon at 1 p.m. In the first edition of the Intercollegiate Tennis Association’s team rankings, the Boilermakers are ranked No. 69. Freshman Ricky Medinilla is ranked No. 96 in the individual rankings.

Toledo has already begun its spring season. The Rockets faced No. 47 Michigan State on Jan. 11 and lost 6-1. Toledo will face No. 26 Michigan on Saturday, Jan. 18, before traveling to Purdue to face the Boilermakers on Monday.

Purdue has won eight straight games against Toledo and will be looking to extend that streak. The Boilermakers opened last season with a match against Toledo and won all six singles matches in straight sets and won the Nos. 2 and 3 doubles matches.