9/8/18 Louisville, Grace Cleveland, Blake Mohler, Hayley Bush

Freshman outside hitter Grace Cleveland, junior middle blocker Blake Mohler and sophomore setter Hayley Bush (left to right) signal to their teammates against Louisville on Saturday at Holloway Gymnasium.

Senior Blake Mohler has been selected for the U.S. Women's Collegiate National Team-Anaheim roster, according to a Purdue volleyball release.

The middle blocker is one of eight on the 28-player roster, coming off a third team All-America honor after her junior campaign last fall.

"Spending several days training with and against the finest college volleyball players at the USA Olympic Volleyball Center will be a valuable experience for (Mohler)," said Purdue volleyball head coach Dave Shondell in the press release. "So many of our players take a significant leap in their game between junior and senior seasons. This opportunity will add fuel to the fire that Blake already possesses. I'm proud of her commitment to becoming great, and I'm very proud that she has been invited to train with the Collegiate National Team."

Mohler racked up 316 kills and 140 blocks as a junior, averaging 1.08 blocks per set and 2.43 kills per set.

Purdue volleyball continues its spring schedule with a scrimmage at Illinois on April 10 and a home contest against Wisconsin on April 20.