Both the Purdue men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams will recognize their senior swimmers during Friday’s final home co-ed meet of the season.

Eastern Michigan will be facing off against the Purdue men’s team for a dual meet and the Purdue women’s team will be splitting into two squads for an intra-squad scrimmage. The senior salute ceremony begins at 4:45 p.m. and competition follows at 5 p.m.

Purdue’s 18 seniors include eight student-athletes from each team as well as two team managers from the women’s squad.

The Boilermakers’ 16 senior swimmers have combined to establish new records in six individual events. Highlighting these achievements are redshirt senior Emily Fogle, who has set new marks in three individual events and both medley relays, as well as Danny Conway (200 fly) and Nate Hopkins (1650 free), who both accounted for the second-fastest time in program history in their event.

The last time that Eastern Michigan competed against the Purdue men was in 2010 for November dual that the Boilermakers hosted. The Eagles are a powerhouse in the Mid-American Conference, winning seven of the last nine league titles and 32 overall since 1978.

A 13-event dual meet format will be utilized Friday, with only one race per gender contested of the backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly and individual medley events. The 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 freestyle are all still in the mix. The men’s schedule features 200-yard races plus the 400 IM, 400 medley relay and 200 free relay.