Purdue finished the regular season on top of the Big Ten West Division this weekend, going 8-4 in its conference.
Rumors of Purdue head coach Jeff Brohm leaving for his alma mater resurfaced Monday morning after Louisville head coach Scott Satterfield reportedly accepted the head coaching position at Cincinnati.
INDIANAPOLIS – Michigan extended its 1-point lead to a 15-point one less than five minutes into the second half during Saturday's Big Ten Championship game.
Unless you’re a member of the John Purdue Club, purchasing a ticket as a Purdue student or non-donor will mean paying a premium price for the championship game against Michigan on Saturday.
For the second year in a row, Purdue football players huddled around the Old Oaken Bucket trophy, celebrating their victory over Indiana University. The team smiled and cheered, ignoring the cold weather and reveling in their win.
BLOOMINGTON – Just as the Hoosiers made it a one-possession ball game, Aidan O’Connell found a wide-open Charlie Jones streaking downfield for a 60-yard touchdown.
- How to get student tickets for Big Ten Championship game
- Boilers vanquish Hoosiers, clinch Big Ten West
- Purdue to play for Old Oaken Bucket and Big Ten Championship appearance
- Does IU Suck?
- A win is a win
- A speck of crimson in a sea of gold
- Purdue football scrapes by Wildcats 17-9
- Engineering a running back: Devin Mockobee works on cars and engineering between 100-yard games
- Boilers to face the winless-in-America Wildcats
- ‘Still in the hunt': Boilermakers become bowl-eligible and remain in competition for the Big Ten West
- Purdue football bowls past No. 21 Illinois, 31-24