- Ross-Ade Brigade invited to Trent memorial announcement
- Purdue Football: With two veterans gone, new faces are expected in the Boiler backfield
- Purdue Football: New leaders continue to step up as spring practices roll on
- Purdue Football: Spring practice notebook, day 4
- Purdue Football: Jared Sparks is looking to be 'that guy' for Purdue
- Purdue Football: Spring practice notebook, day 3
- When "life hits harder than football"
- Purdue Football: Spring practice notebook, day 2
- How Purdue's head coaches' salaries stack up
- Purdue Football: Sindelar ready for QB1, Plummer and Sipe ready to battle for QB2
SOUTH BEND — Liverpool FC and Borussia Dortmund squared off in what was the first European soccer match in Notre Dame Stadium, but it didn’t stop Boilermakers from taking in the action.
A recent pay change that has caused many graduate students to struggle to pay bills this summer isn’t the only problem some Purdue graduate students say they share.
"Armstrong," the story of Neil Armstrong’s life from when he was a kid flying planes to his death in 2012, is told through interviews with family, footage of Armstrong and interviews with other astronauts.
In Case You Missed It
An "adversity score" will be added to SAT college entrance test results, rating applicants on environmental factors meant to offer admissions officers a glimpse into a student's socioeconomic background, the College Board said Thursday.
Purdue University will conduct a public hearing May 29 on proposed tuition and fees to be paid by students attending the university’s West Lafayette, Fort Wayne, Hammond and Westville campuses during the 2019-20 and 2020-21 academic years.
Hofstra University has suspended a fraternity after video shared on social media appears to show some of its members forcing a dog to drink beer at an off-campus party over the weekend.
Ohio State went deep three times to left field, becoming the first visiting team to hit multiple home runs at Alexander Field this season while defeating Purdue baseball 7-0 in Thursday’s series opener.
Following the graduation of two running backs, the Purdue backfield is looking youthful and showing a lot of potential.
Entering last season, before the emergence of star wide receiver Rondale Moore, one player that was raved about was then-sophomore wide receiver Jared Sparks. His performance in camp had coaches predicting a break-out year. While Sparks performed consistently on the practice field, it usuall…
Day three of spring camp for the Purdue football team brought about the first day in full pads. Many new faces have made an appearance and are already in positions to make an impact for the team.
In the summer of 2004, Brandon Jones was doing squat reps during a workout when he suffered an injury that would change how he lived his life.
Brohm & Co. hit the field for day two of fifteen spring sessions without pads. The team goes to full pads for day three of practices on Friday.