Purdue finished the regular season on top of the Big Ten West Division this weekend, going 8-4 in its conference.
Purdue Football learned kickoff times for the first four games of the upcoming 2023 season this week as the Big Ten Conference and its television partners released start times and network designations for select contests.
Devin Mockobee, Gus Hartwig headline 5 Boilermakers on Athlon Sports All-Big Ten teams
Saturday marked the third and final day of the NFL draft.
The football team has two spring practices left. Unlike years past, the last one won’t be open to the public.
The nature of spring football means filling in the gaps in the roster from starters lost in the offseason and the next man up showing what he’s made of.
Ryan Walters ran his first scrimmage as Purdue football head coach on Saturday and came away happy with where the Boilermakers are at right now.
Last week was the first chance for the 2023 Boiler football squad to show what they’re made of after the offseason.
Deion Burks was discharged from the hospital, all medical scams were normal and he is feeling better, Purdue football shared in Twitter.
LSU’s offense posted seven unanswered touchdowns before Purdue finally found its way into the end zone early in the fourth quarter.
- Deion Burks taken off field on stretcher
- LSU defeats Purdue 63-7
- Purdue trails LSU 35-0 at half
- At least they're Brees fans
- Purdue football: The Citrus Bowl experience
- Purdue defense tasked with stopping Jayden Daniels, LSU offense
- Purdue football prepares for Jan. 2 Cheez-It Citrus Bowl
- Dealt a good hand: Hudson Card to transfer to Purdue
- Purdue football: 2023 recruiting class tracker
- Ethan Trent, younger brother of Tyler Trent, to play football at Purdue
- Brees is back