- Purdue Swimming & Diving: Seniors celebrate their time on team with victory against Michigan State
- Purdue Men's Swimming: Boilermakers place 13th at NCAAs
- Purdue Olympians among those honored at Colts Game
- Olympics champion David Boudia to headline Krannert event in Indianapolis
- Purdue alumnus wins Olympic bronze medal Saturday
- Doubling Up: Boudia keeps chase of 2nd gold in perspective
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers split at Big Ten triple duals
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Big Ten Triple Duals up next for Purdue
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers B-Town Bound for IU Dual
- Purdue swimming and diving: swim-dive wins in style at senior meet
White people can sometimes become defensive when the subject of racism is discussed, the author of a book on white fragility said. Oftentimes this stems from the dislike of being generalized.
As students search for apartments and sign leases, the ongoing pandemic proves to be an additional hurdle in an already difficult process.
In a Sept. 8 meeting, service staff employees at Purdue complained to their advocacy committee about being overworked and scared for their future employment, as well as not being informed when co-workers had contracted COVID-19.
The Purdue Board of Trustees' executive committee approved motions to plan, finance, construct and award construction contracts for a Hypersonics and Applied Research Facility and a Secure Research Facility Wednesday afternoon.
Ebony Stewart was performing her final poem of the night, titled "Mental Health Barz," when she paused. The poet watched as a thin red outline of a penis slowly formed across her screen.
The writer who coined the phrase “white fragility” will speak to viewers Thursday night as part of Purdue’s ongoing “Pursuing Racial Justice Together” series.
In Case You Missed It
Purdue was able to keep a consistent rhythm on both sides of the floor to secure a 83-72 win against the Huskers Wednesday afternoon.
Purdue opened up Big Ten conference play with a double digit loss, falling 70-54 to the Northwestern in Mackey Arena.
Purdue men’s basketball plays Oakland this afternoon after splitting its two games in last week’s Space Coast Challenge. Heading into this week’s competition, offensive coordinator Micah Shrewsberry talked about what he’s seen from this young team early in the season, what he’s seen from the…
The 2020-21 women's basketball league schedule was released Tuesday afternoon by the Big Ten Conference.