top story

After a contentious decision by the Board of Trustees Oct. 10, Purdue students, faculty, staff and independent contractors are now banned from betting on any Boilermaker sports events, players or contests.

top story

A new center at Purdue will be named in honor of Purdue alumnus Ray Ewry, who held the most total gold medals in the Olympics for 100 years until 2008, despite later contracting polio.

top story

A Purdue professor and his wife pleaded guilty Friday to wire fraud in connection with accusations that they misused National Science Foundation funds meant to finance research.

In Case You Missed It

Former Purdue University defensive back and 1967 Rose Bowl Game Most Valuable Player John Charles died last week in Houston at the age of 75, according to Purdue teammate Leroy Keyes.

The Catch-Up

Steele Johnson and Adam Soldati were recognized with individual honors as Purdue men’s swimming and diving finished 13th to match its best showing in the modern era on the final night of the NCAA Championships on Saturday.

Purdue’s 2016 Olympic medalists Amanda Elmore and Steele Johnson were among the 11 Olympians from the state of Indiana in attendance Sunday as the group was recognized with a pair of prestigious honors in conjunction with the Colts’ season opener.