- How Purdue's head coaches' salaries stack up
- Steele-ing the show: Purdue diver wins title with one attempt left
- Purdue Swimming & Diving: Seniors celebrate their time on team with victory against Michigan State
- Purdue Men's Swimming: Boilermakers place 13th at NCAAs
- Purdue Olympians among those honored at Colts Game
- Olympics champion David Boudia to headline Krannert event in Indianapolis
- Purdue alumnus wins Olympic bronze medal Saturday
- Doubling Up: Boudia keeps chase of 2nd gold in perspective
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers split at Big Ten triple duals
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Big Ten Triple Duals up next for Purdue
Team Canada has announced Purdue sophomore Zach Edey has been invited to attend the 2021 Canada Basketball Men's Senior National Team Camp as well as the Men's U19 World Cup Team training camp.
Purdue's Board of Trustees approved the civics literacy requirement to be implemented on the Purdue West Lafayette campus starting in the fall. It will start on all other campuses in fall 2022.
Purdue’s Board of Trustees will meet Friday to vote on the implementation of a civics literacy graduation requirement for Purdue West Lafayette — and all of its satellite campuses.
In Case You Missed It
The Bridgewater Club in Tyler Trent's hometown of Carmel, Indiana, will host the “Tee Off for Tyler Trent” Charity Golf Classic in late June to raise money for cancer research, his family's foundation announced recently.
Despite building a 2-1 set advantage, Purdue volleyball finished its regular season with a 3-2 defeat in a nail-biter against Illinois on Saturday afternoon at Holloway Gymnasium.
No. 8 Purdue volleyball extended its winning streak to five matches in a row against the University of Illinois Friday night by building a wall at the net that the Fighting Illini could not break through.
After nearly two years of inactivity, a woman's lawsuit that alleges former Purdue basketball player Isaac Haas knowingly infected her with a sexually transmitted disease has a set date for a jury trial.