- Purdue Swimming & Diving: Seniors celebrate their time on team with victory against Michigan State
- Purdue Men's Swimming: Boilermakers place 13th at NCAAs
- Purdue Olympians among those honored at Colts Game
- Olympics champion David Boudia to headline Krannert event in Indianapolis
- Purdue alumnus wins Olympic bronze medal Saturday
- Doubling Up: Boudia keeps chase of 2nd gold in perspective
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers split at Big Ten triple duals
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Big Ten Triple Duals up next for Purdue
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers B-Town Bound for IU Dual
- Purdue swimming and diving: swim-dive wins in style at senior meet
The Purdue Board of Trustees approved several motions, among them a posthumous degree to a late IUPUI student, the ratification of several professors and the adoption of Purdue President Mitch Daniels’ performance metrics for the next academic year.
University Senate Chair Deb Nichols reported that burnout has increased as the semester progressed, according to a fourth wave of a senate survey from November.
A company founded by a Purdue alumnus has created new STEM tools for blind students to use for remote learning, as schools nationwide switch to online-delivery modes during the pandemic.
Purdue Student Government plans to hold another Mental Health Action Week during the week of February 1, allocating $40,000 to plan and host the week.
In Case You Missed It
Mackey Arena will host early voting and voting on Election Day to provide easier access to ballots for students, according to the staff chair of the Purdue Votes Coalition.
Purdue Athletics reported three more positive COVID-19 cases among staff and student-athletes in a weekly statement released Friday morning.
Editor's Note: The Exponent published a story on Thursday in print about the athletics budget based on a budget sheet earlier provided by Purdue Athletics. That information was not accurate to the final expenses, but rather a projected budget. The final budget was supplied to The Exponent la…
Purdue Athletic Director Mike Bobinski said via Zoom today that he anticipates football being played this calendar year, possibly as soon as October.