- Purdue Men's Diving: Mental fortitude leads Boilers to Big Ten victories
- How Purdue's head coaches' salaries stack up
- Steele-ing the show: Purdue diver wins title with one attempt left
- Purdue Swimming & Diving: Seniors celebrate their time on team with victory against Michigan State
- Purdue Men's Swimming: Boilermakers place 13th at NCAAs
- Purdue Olympians among those honored at Colts Game
- Olympics champion David Boudia to headline Krannert event in Indianapolis
- Purdue alumnus wins Olympic bronze medal Saturday
- Doubling Up: Boudia keeps chase of 2nd gold in perspective
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers split at Big Ten triple duals
The Tippecanoe County Area Plan Commission voted 12-5 on Wednesday to recommend rezoning of the land with the former Alpha Tau Omega house.
Purdue running backs coach Chris Barclay and three Purdue players speak to the media before their third matchup against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
In the eyes of Garry Kasparov, who fled Russia in 2013, the United States is still the "best place in the world," despite its flaws.
Human rights activist and Russian chess grandmaster Garry Kasparov spoke to an audience at Loeb Playhouse as part of Purdue's presidential series, Tuesday night. Purdue President Mitch Daniels hosted the event, asking Kasparov various questions about freedom and politics. Towards the end of …
An Asian Purdue graduate student was the victim of an alleged race-related harassment on Sunday night, Tippecanoe County police say.
A Lafayette man was arrested after allegedly attempting to stab a man while also robbing a Walmart, according to a probable cause affidavit filed Monday.
Purdue's 2021 freshman class is nearly 2,000 students larger than Purdue aimed for, due largely to a jump in out-of-state admission, the university announced in a press release.
In Case You Missed It
Nine Boilermakers from five countries have made the trek to Tokyo to represent Purdue and compete for gold.
This summer, three U-19 FIBA finalists returned to Purdue’s men’s basketball roster with one goal in mind: Keep building from where they were last year.
Purdue soccer alumna Ena Sabanagic signed a professional contract with HK Kópavogur, Iceland, according to a Purdue Athletics release.
Editor’s note: This story was written before drunk driving charges were filed against Mason Gillis on Wednesday. It was written in light of the updated rules regarding name, image and likeness in the NCAA. The Exponent does not condone drinking and driving, or any related reckless and illega…