top story

A recent unemployment scam originally reported in mid-June is spreading further around campus, according to police logs and Purdue University Police Department officials.

top story

As Monday's deadline looms ahead for undergraduate students to pick between online or in-person courses, international students say they feel ill-equipped to choose what their fall semester will look like.

top story

Professors have offered differing opinions on their hopes and concerns about returning to campus this fall amid the ongoing public health crisis. The Exponent reached out to several professors to hear their opinions on the upcoming semester.

In Case You Missed It

Editor's note: Follow along here for updates on the University's plans following its Tuesday announcement to transition to online classes indefinitely after spring break due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.

In the wake of Purdue President Mitch Daniels’ announcement that the University would transition to online instruction after spring break, the athletics department initially confirmed it had no plans to alter or cancel future events. Since then, several organizations have announced plans to …

The Catch-Up

College athletes strive for greatness daily in hopes of eventually playing a sport for their career, but their coaches make a healthy living of their own mentoring these young players.

Game-time decisions are most commonly heard of in football, basketball and baseball. However, in college diving, it can be a critical factor in winning an event, just as it was for junior diver Steele Johnson at this year’s NCAA swimming and diving championships, held at the University of Mi…

Steele Johnson and Adam Soldati were recognized with individual honors as Purdue men’s swimming and diving finished 13th to match its best showing in the modern era on the final night of the NCAA Championships on Saturday.

Purdue’s 2016 Olympic medalists Amanda Elmore and Steele Johnson were among the 11 Olympians from the state of Indiana in attendance Sunday as the group was recognized with a pair of prestigious honors in conjunction with the Colts’ season opener.

Upcoming Events