- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers split at Big Ten triple duals
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Big Ten Triple Duals up next for Purdue
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers B-Town Bound for IU Dual
- Purdue swimming and diving: swim-dive wins in style at senior meet
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers ready for senior salute meet
- Swimmers prepare for final tuneup meet before Grand Prix
- Purdue swimming: Men’s, women’s swim dive squads set to face off with in-state rivals
- Divers prepare for NCAA qualification event
- Men's Swimming: Swimmers shave, don special suits for Big Ten Championships
- What to watch in Purdue sports, 2/21
Purdue trustees today approved a new gateway building, Dudley Hall, which will be built for the College of Engineering and Purdue Polytechnic on the east part of campus.
Purdue President Mitch Daniels on Wednesday announced that Theresa Mayer, vice president for research and innovation at Virginia Tech, has been named Purdue's next executive vice president for research and partnerships.
Indiana State Fair officials announced five additional shows this week that will be part of the 17 total concerts that make up the 2019 Indiana State Fair Free Stage headline entertainment in August.
Purdue University’s Interfraternity Council, the student-led campus fraternity governing body, has captured its second national honor in the last three years.
In Case You Missed It
The Purdue women’s tennis team has the opportunity to sweep its final weekend of play when they host Maryland and Rutgers this weekend.
The Purdue men’s diving team had a member take home some top-tier hardware in Mission Viejo, California, this past week.
Fighting through rain, wind and cold, the Purdue women’s golf team claimed a second place finish out of six teams this weekend in the Lady Boilermaker Classic, held at Purdue’s Ackerman-Allen golf course.
For the first time this season, the men’s golf team returned to its home course for tournament play in West Lafayette, fittingly on Masters weekend.
The Purdue swimming and diving team celebrated its seniors on Friday night by coming out victorious against Michigan State.
Steele Johnson and Adam Soldati were recognized with individual honors as Purdue men’s swimming and diving finished 13th to match its best showing in the modern era on the final night of the NCAA Championships on Saturday.
Purdue’s 2016 Olympic medalists Amanda Elmore and Steele Johnson were among the 11 Olympians from the state of Indiana in attendance Sunday as the group was recognized with a pair of prestigious honors in conjunction with the Colts’ season opener.
Fresh off the Rio Olympics, where he captured silver and bronze medals, Purdue alumnus David Boudia will be the featured speaker at the university's 16th annual Krannert Leadership Speakers Series on Sept. 29 at the Indiana Roof Ballroom in Indianapolis.
Purdue’s David Boudia won a bronze medal on Saturday night during the final diving event of the 2016 Olympics.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — David Boudia could spend this summer doubling up on the diving world.