top story

Each year when time tickets begin to open, some students are waitlisted as classes fill up, and advisers seem unable to help students get into necessary classes.

top story

Starship Technologies’ food-delivery robots will temporarily roam city streets after a Tuesday approval from the Board of Works to suspend a ban prohibiting motorized vehicles on sidewalks.

top story

Science and art intermingle as artist Anna Ridler’s work displays digital tulips and drawings made by specially modified algorithms in the Robert L. Ringel Gallery in Stewart Center.

top story

A Hub on Campus tenant was expecting to have access to all her apartment’s amenities, but “on Sunday, we basically moved into an apartment that was not finished,” she said.

top story

Agricultural economics professor Wallace "Wally" Tyner recently died, according to tweets from Purdue President Mitch Daniels and fellow professor Jayson Lusk.

In Case You Missed It

The Catch-Up

Steele Johnson and Adam Soldati were recognized with individual honors as Purdue men’s swimming and diving finished 13th to match its best showing in the modern era on the final night of the NCAA Championships on Saturday.

Purdue’s 2016 Olympic medalists Amanda Elmore and Steele Johnson were among the 11 Olympians from the state of Indiana in attendance Sunday as the group was recognized with a pair of prestigious honors in conjunction with the Colts’ season opener.