- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilermakers drop another close conference match
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilers start four game win streak before California tournament
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilers drop first Big Ten match to rivals
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Young team finds bright spots in an easy sweep
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Senior pulls off 2 upsets in loss
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Seniors head down three different roads
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilers fall in Big Ten tournament, 4-1
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilers host Big Ten Tournament
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilers dominate Cornhuskers in Sunday victory
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilermaker takes home Big Ten athlete of the week award
Effective Monday, face masks will again be required in all indoor spaces for everyone on the Purdue campus, including students, employees and visitors, regardless of vaccination status, per a release from Purdue Friday afternoon.
A former Purdue student has been charged after police allegedly found marijuana and cocaine in his car in April, according to a probable cause affidavit filed Friday.
West Lafayette Mayor John Dennis will require city employees, while near others, to wear masks in "public indoor settings" to help slow the spread of COVID-19, he announced today in an email. All visitors to city buildings will also have to wear masks.
After nine years of building rivalries between four staples of Indiana basketball, the annual Crossroads Classic will be discontinued after the 2021-22 season, according to a statement from Purdue Athletics.
Professor Michael Manfra was selected as a finalist and honoree for the Falling Walls Foundation in the Physical Sciences for demonstrating the existence of anyons.
In Case You Missed It
Cavalry Racing won the 64th Purdue Grand Prix after taking the lead early on and maintaining it for the vast majority of the race.
Junior center Emmanuel Dowuona officially announced his intent to transfer to Tennessee State in a Sunday afternoon tweet.
Purdue Athletics has launched a fundraising effort to rename the Purdue Athletics Intercollegiate Hall of Fame in honor of Boilermaker legend and activist Leroy Keyes in advance of his memorial service on Saturday.
The green flag will fall at the 64th Purdue Grand Prix Sunday afternoon, the Foundation confirmed Friday afternoon in an email.