- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilermakers drop another close conference match
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilers start four game win streak before California tournament
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilers drop first Big Ten match to rivals
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Young team finds bright spots in an easy sweep
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Senior pulls off 2 upsets in loss
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Seniors head down three different roads
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilers fall in Big Ten tournament, 4-1
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilers host Big Ten Tournament
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilers dominate Cornhuskers in Sunday victory
- Purdue Men's Tennis: Boilermaker takes home Big Ten athlete of the week award
Team Canada has announced Purdue sophomore Zach Edey has been invited to attend the 2021 Canada Basketball Men's Senior National Team Camp as well as the Men's U19 World Cup Team training camp.
Purdue's Board of Trustees approved the civics literacy requirement to be implemented on the Purdue West Lafayette campus starting in the fall. It will start on all other campuses in fall 2022.
Purdue’s Board of Trustees will meet Friday to vote on the implementation of a civics literacy graduation requirement for Purdue West Lafayette — and all of its satellite campuses.
In Case You Missed It
The Bridgewater Club in Tyler Trent's hometown of Carmel, Indiana, will host the “Tee Off for Tyler Trent” Charity Golf Classic in late June to raise money for cancer research, his family's foundation announced recently.
Despite building a 2-1 set advantage, Purdue volleyball finished its regular season with a 3-2 defeat in a nail-biter against Illinois on Saturday afternoon at Holloway Gymnasium.
No. 8 Purdue volleyball extended its winning streak to five matches in a row against the University of Illinois Friday night by building a wall at the net that the Fighting Illini could not break through.
After nearly two years of inactivity, a woman's lawsuit that alleges former Purdue basketball player Isaac Haas knowingly infected her with a sexually transmitted disease has a set date for a jury trial.