featured

The University is "de-densifying" classrooms and public spaces on campuslike in the Wilmeth Active Learning Center, Wetherill Hall of Chemistry and Stewart Center for students' return this fall, and for upcoming summer programs. Modifications include distancing desks and chairs for social di…

top story

The same day as Purdue's deadline for undergraduate students to opt into an entirely online fall semester, the federal Student and Exchange Visitor Program announced several new policies for international students this fall, changing their allowed credit limits and tacking on new requirement…

top story

The Men of Mackey, a team made of Purdue alumni and other former collegiate basketball players, passed its first test in The Basketball Tournament Sunday night, beating 14-seed Heartfire 85-79.

top story

The Purdue police department reminds local residents that although it's legal to set off fireworks on campus property, lighting off fireworks on Purdue facilities goes against University policy, as some learned this weekend.

In Case You Missed It

My only memory of living through a pandemic comes from the 2009 swine flu outbreak in the U.S. I was 10 years old, and I had no idea what was going on in the world besides what came over the Michigan Radio broadcasts my mom played in the car.

Editor's note: Follow along here for updates on the University's plans following its Tuesday announcement to transition to online classes indefinitely after spring break due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.

In the wake of Purdue President Mitch Daniels’ announcement that the University would transition to online instruction after spring break, the athletics department initially confirmed it had no plans to alter or cancel future events. Since then, several organizations have announced plans to …

The Catch-Up

John Oliver was named Purdue’s distance assistant track & field and cross country coach, head coach Lonnie Greene announced Wednesday. Oliver joins the Boilermakers after spending five years at Stanford, including three consecutive top-3 finishes at the NCAA Cross Country Championships f…

Former three-time All-American distance runner Matthew McClintock signed with ZAP Fitness-Reebok, an elite development group for Olympic training based in Blowing Rock, North Carolina, earlier this month. McClintock will be one of 10 athletes that will receive training and coaching from Pete…

Devynne Charlton broke the school record in the women’s 60-meter hurdles, while Chukwuebuka Enekwechi had a personal best in the shot put to finish second in the event. The Southeastern Conference won the men’s meet over the other Power 4 conferences (Big Ten, ACC, Big 12, Pac 12), 91-74, wh…