- Purdue Track and Field: Enekwechi Named B1G Field Athlete of Week
- Track and field opens season Friday at Indiana
- Boiler wins Big Ten title, breaks record
- Purdue track and field: Boilers look to build off of impressive 2015
- Purdue with seven entries, 11 student-athletes in Oregon for season's final meet
- Purdue track: Boilers head to Jacksonville for NCAA Regionals
- Purdue track: Boilers' musical tastes vary greatly on race day
- Purdue thrower shatters record, brings home Big Ten title
- Purdue Track and Field: Thrower closing in on record
- Purdue track: Four Purdue records broken at Notre Dame Invite
The Exponent teamed up with the Indiana Daily Student to create collectible trading cards for the starters for the 2 p.m. Saturday matchup between the rivals in Mackey Arena.
The Purdue Board of Trustees' executive committee approved motions to plan, finance, construct and award construction contracts for a Hypersonics and Applied Research Facility and a Secure Research Facility Wednesday afternoon.
Ebony Stewart was performing her final poem of the night, titled "Mental Health Barz," when she paused. The poet watched as a thin red outline of a penis slowly formed across her screen.
The writer who coined the phrase “white fragility” will speak to viewers Thursday night as part of Purdue’s ongoing “Pursuing Racial Justice Together” series.
Along with the recent additions of chairs, firepits, and a foosball table, lights were also set up along 3rd street. These lights were finally turned on Monday night. Students have been using the new area to hang out and enjoy the recent nice weather.
At least 12 students are facing disciplinary action that may range from probation to expulsion after reportedly attending a party in an off-campus apartment building last weekend, a Protect Purdue press release announced Monday night.
In Case You Missed It
Purdue was able to keep a consistent rhythm on both sides of the floor to secure a 83-72 win against the Huskers Wednesday afternoon.
Purdue opened up Big Ten conference play with a double digit loss, falling 70-54 to the Northwestern in Mackey Arena.
Purdue men’s basketball plays Oakland this afternoon after splitting its two games in last week’s Space Coast Challenge. Heading into this week’s competition, offensive coordinator Micah Shrewsberry talked about what he’s seen from this young team early in the season, what he’s seen from the…
The 2020-21 women's basketball league schedule was released Tuesday afternoon by the Big Ten Conference.