top story

Each year when time tickets begin to open, some students are waitlisted as classes fill up, and advisers seem unable to help students get into necessary classes.

top story

Starship Technologies’ food-delivery robots will temporarily roam city streets after a Tuesday approval from the Board of Works to suspend a ban prohibiting motorized vehicles on sidewalks.

top story

Science and art intermingle as artist Anna Ridler’s work displays digital tulips and drawings made by specially modified algorithms in the Robert L. Ringel Gallery in Stewart Center.

top story

A Hub on Campus tenant was expecting to have access to all her apartment’s amenities, but “on Sunday, we basically moved into an apartment that was not finished,” she said.

top story

Agricultural economics professor Wallace "Wally" Tyner recently died, according to tweets from Purdue President Mitch Daniels and fellow professor Jayson Lusk.

In Case You Missed It

The Catch-Up

Former three-time All-American distance runner Matthew McClintock signed with ZAP Fitness-Reebok, an elite development group for Olympic training based in Blowing Rock, North Carolina, earlier this month. McClintock will be one of 10 athletes that will receive training and coaching from Pete…

Devynne Charlton broke the school record in the women’s 60-meter hurdles, while Chukwuebuka Enekwechi had a personal best in the shot put to finish second in the event. The Southeastern Conference won the men’s meet over the other Power 4 conferences (Big Ten, ACC, Big 12, Pac 12), 91-74, wh…

The track and field teams kick off the 2015-16 season with a trip to Bloomington, Indiana, for the Hoosier Opener on Friday. The Boilermakers are scheduled to send 36 individuals to their lone December meet.