top story

Purdue trustees today approved a new gateway building, Dudley Hall, which will be built for the College of Engineering and Purdue Polytechnic on the east part of campus.

top story

Purdue President Mitch Daniels on Wednesday announced that Theresa Mayer, vice president for research and innovation at Virginia Tech, has been named Purdue's next executive vice president for research and partnerships.

top story

On Monday, a “suspicious” vehicle was seen at the Purdue Global Policy Research Institute on Northwestern Avenue just after midnight.

top story

Indiana State Fair officials announced five additional shows this week that will be part of the 17 total concerts that make up the 2019 Indiana State Fair Free Stage headline entertainment in August.

In Case You Missed It

The Catch-Up

Former three-time All-American distance runner Matthew McClintock signed with ZAP Fitness-Reebok, an elite development group for Olympic training based in Blowing Rock, North Carolina, earlier this month. McClintock will be one of 10 athletes that will receive training and coaching from Pete…

Devynne Charlton broke the school record in the women’s 60-meter hurdles, while Chukwuebuka Enekwechi had a personal best in the shot put to finish second in the event. The Southeastern Conference won the men’s meet over the other Power 4 conferences (Big Ten, ACC, Big 12, Pac 12), 91-74, wh…

The track and field teams kick off the 2015-16 season with a trip to Bloomington, Indiana, for the Hoosier Opener on Friday. The Boilermakers are scheduled to send 36 individuals to their lone December meet.

Upcoming Events