- Purdue wrestling defeated by Ohio State on senior night
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers drop close dual to Rutgers
- Thornton upsets Bravo-Young in Penn State meet
- Purdue Wrestling: No. 19 Boilers lose to No. Penn State, 30-10
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestlers win ninth straight against Indiana
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers win 9th straight dual over Hoosiers
- Purdue Wrestling looks to find ninth straight victory against Hoosiers
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers rout Terrapins in Holloway home opener
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestling suffers three tough losses
- Mount Olive names Purdue wrestling alumnus head coach
Purdue trustees today approved a new gateway building, Dudley Hall, which will be built for the College of Engineering and Purdue Polytechnic on the east part of campus.
Purdue President Mitch Daniels on Wednesday announced that Theresa Mayer, vice president for research and innovation at Virginia Tech, has been named Purdue's next executive vice president for research and partnerships.
Indiana State Fair officials announced five additional shows this week that will be part of the 17 total concerts that make up the 2019 Indiana State Fair Free Stage headline entertainment in August.
Purdue University’s Interfraternity Council, the student-led campus fraternity governing body, has captured its second national honor in the last three years.
In Case You Missed It
The Purdue women’s tennis team has the opportunity to sweep its final weekend of play when they host Maryland and Rutgers this weekend.
The Purdue men’s diving team had a member take home some top-tier hardware in Mission Viejo, California, this past week.
Fighting through rain, wind and cold, the Purdue women’s golf team claimed a second place finish out of six teams this weekend in the Lady Boilermaker Classic, held at Purdue’s Ackerman-Allen golf course.
For the first time this season, the men’s golf team returned to its home course for tournament play in West Lafayette, fittingly on Masters weekend.
Purdue wrestling started #BeatIU weekend off right with a smackdown of the Hoosiers on Friday night, winning 18-11 in Mackey Arena.
Purdue Wrestling will initiate #BeatIU weekend at 7 p.m. in Mackey Arena in an attempt to extend its win streak over the Hoosiers to nine. Admission to the event is free.
The Purdue wrestling team rolled the University of Maryland Terrapins 28-10 Friday night in a dominant performance by the Boilers (4-4, 1-1 Big Ten), who were back at full strength after several injuries over winter break.
Over winter break, the Purdue wrestling team found warmer weather at the South Beach Duals in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, but only one win over two days and four matches.
Senior Night was a bittersweet performance for the No. 22 Purdue wrestling team on Friday as it lost to No. 16 Northwestern, 24-16, in Mackey Arena.
Purdue was able to notch their first Big Ten dual victory Friday night against the Michigan State Spartans with a huge 28-6 victory.