- Purdue Wrestling: Seniors reflect before final regular season challenge against Indiana
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestlers' early run nocks off Michigan State
- Purdue wrestling beats No. 22 Michigan State, 21-12
- Purdue Wrestling: 'Depth is key' to work through mistakes
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers keep it close on the mat in Hawkeye victory
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers keep it close in loss to No. 1 Iowa
- Purdue Wrestling: Purdue grapples with season's biggest challenge
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers split away weekend
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers continue road gauntlet
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers drop in coaches' poll after losses
Purdue's Board of Trustees approved the civics literacy requirement to be implemented on the Purdue West Lafayette campus starting in the fall. It will start on all other campuses in fall 2022.
Purdue’s Board of Trustees will meet Friday to vote on the implementation of a civics literacy graduation requirement for Purdue West Lafayette — and all of its satellite campuses.
Former Purdue volleyball player Annie Drews was selected to USA Volleyball's 12-woman roster to compete for the U.S. indoor volleyball team at the 2020 Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo.
In its first in-person meeting since before the pandemic, the West Lafayette City Council voted to opt out of a statewide settlement of multiple lawsuits against Purdue Pharma on Monday night.
Although distinct from the program offerings at other Big Ten schools and separate from Purdue Bands & Orchestras in practice, Purdue’s new music major has music leaders on campus excited about what it will offer to students.
In Case You Missed It
No. 8 Purdue volleyball extended its winning streak to five matches in a row against the University of Illinois Friday night by building a wall at the net that the Fighting Illini could not break through.
After nearly two years of inactivity, a woman's lawsuit that alleges former Purdue basketball player Isaac Haas knowingly infected her with a sexually transmitted disease has a set date for a jury trial.
The Big Ten has placed decisions about its spring sports events in the hands of the communities hosting the events.
A limited number of fans will be allowed to attend home baseball and softball games, Purdue announced in a press release Monday.