- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestlers look for winning Big Ten record in Illinois
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestling falls to Nebraska 31-9
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestling to host Nebraska at Mackey Mayhem
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers fall to Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers prepare for Big Ten home weekend
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestling beats Rutgers in clutch overtime win, dominates Maryland
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestlers post program-high 92.5 points in Vegas
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestlers roll the dice in Vegas
- Purdue Wrestling: Purdue dominates Boilermaker Duals
- How Purdue's head coaches' salaries stack up
Purdue Student Government held an emergency senate session over WebEx Thursday night to allocate $25,000 to help students affected by COVID-19.
Officials from INDYCAR and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway announced today that the Indianapolis 500 has been postponed to August 23 due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Purdue is planning a virtual commencement, which will consist of all the traditional aspects of an in-person commencement according to a press release from the University.
In Case You Missed It
A few weeks ago, The Exponent published a story about the Indiana General Assembly’s bill to declare basketball the state sport. In an effort to drive engagement and hear the voice of the people, we asked in our social media tagline what sport you, the reader, thought deserved the title of “…
Purdue will host the surging Fighting Illini as the Boilermakers look to rebound after Saturday’s loss to Maryland.
While most Purdue students were relaxing at home over the holiday season, Purdue Athletics teams were still in full swing, with multiple sports seeing scheduled games and recruiting updates.
Of the memorable moments from this year’s football season — freshman receiver David Bell’s physics-defying catches, the rise of third-string walk-on quarterback Aidan O’Connell or the heartbreaking loss in the annual Old Oaken Bucket Game — one aspect remains ingrained in Purdue fans’ minds:…
No. 14 Purdue wrestling lost 31-9 to No. 4 Nebraska tonight at Mackey Arena.
Purdue wrestling will host Mackey Mayhem at 7 p.m. Friday, taking on No. 6 Nebraska in its final home dual meet of the season.
Purdue wrestling lost to Minnesota 27-12 on Friday and to Wisconsin 27-14 on Sunday to end its weekend at home.
No. 13 Purdue wrestling will host No. 14 Minnesota and No. 9 Wisconsin this weekend.
The Purdue wrestling team beat No. 22 Rutgers 20-18 in a hard-fought dual Sunday.
No. 23 Purdue wrestling posted a historic 5th place finish last weekend in the Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational. With three finalists and five placers, the wrestlers earned a program-high 92.5 points.