- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestlers prepare for Big Ten Championships
- Wrestlers surge past Illinois with ranked upsets from Filius, Lyon
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestlers look for winning Big Ten record in Illinois
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestling falls to Nebraska 31-9
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestling to host Nebraska at Mackey Mayhem
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers fall to Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Purdue Wrestling: Boilers prepare for Big Ten home weekend
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestling beats Rutgers in clutch overtime win, dominates Maryland
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestlers post program-high 92.5 points in Vegas
- Purdue Wrestling: Wrestlers roll the dice in Vegas
A crowdfunding campaign set up by the University for the Protect Purdue Initiative has raised nearly $30,000 by Friday morning to help reopen campus in the fall.
A former Purdue employee has filed a federal lawsuit against Purdue’s Board of Trustees and a Purdue employee, alleging they violated the Family and Medical Leave Act when they fired her earlier this year.
Green industry professionals from landscape firms, lawn care companies, golf courses, sports turf companies, garden centers and more are invited to the 2020 Turf and Landscape Virtual Field Day.
Student volunteers are wanted for a new University-offered summer consulting internship program, which may help make campus a safer place come fall.
Wednesday afternoon’s SpaceX launch to the International Space Station was scrubbed because of bad weather — but industrial engineering professor and former NASA employee Barrett Caldwell said it’s better to be "right" than “right now.”
In Case You Missed It
Purdue stole two down-to-the-wire wins on the road last week, improving its record to 17-10 and 8-7 in the Big Ten. Te Boilers look forward to their next Big Ten opponent, Michigan State, tonight.
NASCAR driver Ryan Newman, a Purdue alumnus, is in serious condition with non-life-threatening injuries after a horrendous last-lap crash at the Daytona 500.
Purdue is taking the loss to Indiana at home in stride as the team continues its week of Big Ten games.
Spirits are high after the 76-66 women’s basketball victory against Michigan State on the road Thursday.
No. 14 Purdue wrestling lost 31-9 to No. 4 Nebraska tonight at Mackey Arena.
Purdue wrestling will host Mackey Mayhem at 7 p.m. Friday, taking on No. 6 Nebraska in its final home dual meet of the season.
Purdue wrestling lost to Minnesota 27-12 on Friday and to Wisconsin 27-14 on Sunday to end its weekend at home.
No. 13 Purdue wrestling will host No. 14 Minnesota and No. 9 Wisconsin this weekend.
The Purdue wrestling team beat No. 22 Rutgers 20-18 in a hard-fought dual Sunday.
No. 23 Purdue wrestling posted a historic 5th place finish last weekend in the Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational. With three finalists and five placers, the wrestlers earned a program-high 92.5 points.