- Purdue Women's Basketball: Northeastern guard transfers to Purdue
- Purdue Women's Basketball: All-time 3-point leader heads to Marquette
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Leading scorer enters transfer portal
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Guard enters transfer portal
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Sharon Versyp to coach final season with Boilermakers
- Steph Curry joins chorus of pros condemning viral March Madness pics
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilermakers sent home by high-flying Hawkeyes
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Purdue earns all-conference honors
- Purdue Basketball: Big Ten to announce all-conference teams, individual awards
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Time runs out
Artificial intelligence platforms and their effects on free speech were the focus of discussion between experts on Tuesday’s “Viral Voices: Whose Responsibility?” virtual panel.
At a panel dedicated to discussing food waste and ways to mitigate it, Purdue Student Government and city officials said food waste is preventable, and measures to solve the issue have already been taken.
A Lafayette man was charged with intimidation after he allegedly chased another man with a knife, according to a probable cause affidavit filed Wednesday.
A West Lafayette woman is in the hospital with serious injuries after a car crash that killed a 3-year-old boy, according to a press release from the Tippecanoe County Sheriff’s Office.
The Purdue Interfraternity Council sent a statement to The Exponent Tuesday night saying the alleged rape reported at Zeta Beta Tau is "under investigation."
In Case You Missed It
Boilermaker fans were able to watch their favorite former Boilermakers win once again in the eighth edition of "The Basketball Tournament."
Nine Boilermakers from five countries have made the trek to Tokyo to represent Purdue and compete for gold.
This summer, three U-19 FIBA finalists returned to Purdue’s men’s basketball roster with one goal in mind: Keep building from where they were last year.
Purdue soccer alumna Ena Sabanagic signed a professional contract with HK Kópavogur, Iceland, according to a Purdue Athletics release.
News from Mackey
Former Purdue forward Tamara Farquhar has announced her intent to transfer to Michigan State University, according to a tweet from Michigan State's women's basketball account.
For the first time since 2006, Purdue is preparing to hand over the head-coaching reins of the women’s basketball program to a new face.
Purdue women's basketball has picked up a transfer.
Senior guard Karissa McLaughlin announced on Twitter Wednesday that she is heading to Marquette University in Milwaukee.