- Purdue Women's Basketball: Guard enters transfer portal
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Sharon Versyp to coach final season with Boilermakers
- Steph Curry joins chorus of pros condemning viral March Madness pics
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilermakers sent home by high-flying Hawkeyes
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Purdue earns all-conference honors
- Purdue Basketball: Big Ten to announce all-conference teams, individual awards
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Time runs out
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Purdue locked in at 11th seed for Big Ten Tournament
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers fall to IU in regular-season finale
- Purdue to host watch party for Boilermaker-Hoosier showdown
Purdue's Board of Trustees approved the civics literacy requirement to be implemented on the Purdue West Lafayette campus starting in the fall. It will start on all other campuses in fall 2022.
Purdue’s Board of Trustees will meet Friday to vote on the implementation of a civics literacy graduation requirement for Purdue West Lafayette — and all of its satellite campuses.
Former Purdue volleyball player Annie Drews was selected to USA Volleyball's 12-woman roster to compete for the U.S. indoor volleyball team at the 2020 Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo.
In its first in-person meeting since before the pandemic, the West Lafayette City Council voted to opt out of a statewide settlement of multiple lawsuits against Purdue Pharma on Monday night.
Although distinct from the program offerings at other Big Ten schools and separate from Purdue Bands & Orchestras in practice, Purdue’s new music major has music leaders on campus excited about what it will offer to students.
In Case You Missed It
No. 8 Purdue volleyball extended its winning streak to five matches in a row against the University of Illinois Friday night by building a wall at the net that the Fighting Illini could not break through.
After nearly two years of inactivity, a woman's lawsuit that alleges former Purdue basketball player Isaac Haas knowingly infected her with a sexually transmitted disease has a set date for a jury trial.
The Big Ten has placed decisions about its spring sports events in the hands of the communities hosting the events.
A limited number of fans will be allowed to attend home baseball and softball games, Purdue announced in a press release Monday.
News from Mackey
Senior guard Karissa McLaughlin announced on Twitter Wednesday that she is heading to Marquette University in Milwaukee.
Kayana Traylor is transferring out of Purdue, she announced this afternoon via Twitter.
Senior guard Karissa McLaughlin has entered the transfer portal, she announced on Twitter Friday evening.
Purdue women's basketball head coach Sharon Versyp will coach the Boilermakers for one last season before departing in 2022, Purdue Athletics announced today.