- Sources indicate Big Ten to add UCLA, USC
- Purdue women’s basketball adds one, keeps another
- Former Purdue men's basketball player, now coach, moves from IUPUI to Butler
- Boilermakers lose five players to transfer portal
- Trustees approve $52.1 million for athletic renovations, extension for Brohm
- Gearlds' 1st season as women's coach ends at NIT
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers at Marquette in second-round WNIT game Monday
- Purdue Men's Basketball: Things to know about Sunday's matchup
- Purdue advances to second round of WNIT with convincing 82-60 win
- Purdue women's basketball to host veteran Southern Illinois team in WNIT on Wednesday night
Purdue volleyball (11-1, 2-0) reached No. 5 in the AVCA poll on Monday the same day it swept Big Ten weekly honors – Freshman of the Week (Eva Hudson) and Setter of the Week (Grace Balensiefer).
Members of the nation’s fifth-ranked recruiting class saw action for the first time as Boilermakers on Friday as Purdue softball kicked off its fall exhibition schedule with a doubleheader.
After two heartbreaking, last-minute losses and an excruciatingly narrow win over Group of Five opponent Florida Atlantic, the Purdue football team is the subject of many questions.
Purdue led Florida Atlantic University by 2 points as the Owls began a potential game-winning drive with two minutes left. Junior linebacker Jacob Wahlberg saved the Boilermakers, forcing a Florida Atlantic fumble to take away the Owls’ chance at a game-winning drive.
The Boilers took advantage of a golden opportunity to sweep the No. 8 Gophers at Holloway on Friday night to get off to a 1-0 conference start.
Tyler Downs, the 2020 Olympic diver who joined Purdue men’s swimming and diving last year, is not currently a student at Purdue, Ben Turner, the strategic communications officer for the program, said.
Purdue women’s golf entered the third and final round tied for ninth with Maryland, ultimately finishing just one stroke above of the Terrapins, falling to 10th place.
Purdue has played only one ranked match this year, its only loss this season. Friday’s opponent in Minnesota has played in multiple ranked contests, beating No. 12 Florida and No. 14 Baylor, but lost to No. 1 Texas, No. 5 Stanford and No. 17 Pepperdine.
Defensive end George Karlaftis and fullback Zander Horvath competed against each other on opposing teams for the first time Sept. 15, and commemorated the meeting by exchanging jerseys after the game.
In Case You Missed It
The Purdue women’s golf team has released the schedule for the 2022-23 season, the first under new head coach Zack Byrd.
Head coach Jeff Brohm pointed to freshman defensive end Nic Caraway as a standout player from Purdue’s second fall practice scrimmage.
The No. 13 Boilers are hoping to open their regular season strong on Friday morning in the Tennessee Classic, the first of three games of a tournament in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Four-time Olympic javelin thrower Kara Winger is nearing the end of a highly successful career as a professional athlete, but the class of 2009 Purdue graduate says she still has one more “box to check.”