- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers don't recover from halftime deficit, lose in Indy
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers advance to third round of Big Ten Tournament
- Boilermakers gearing up for tournament run
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers preach aggressiveness after blowout loss
- 2020 Big Ten women's basketball tournament bracket announced
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Buckeyes dominate Senior Day showing
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers blown out at Maryland, 88-45
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Purdue drops to Michigan State 65-63
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilermakers look to beat the Spartans again at Mackey
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers win at Illinois, 70-58
U.S. government buildings will fly the flag at half-staff through Memorial Day weekend in memory of the nearly 100,000 people who have died of COVID-19, President Trump announced Thursday night. The decision comes after Democratic leaders in Congress sent a letter to the president requesting…
Seniors Jaret Carpenter and Janae' Moffitt of the track and field team have been named Purdue's recipients of the Big Ten Medal of Honor, the Big Ten Conference has announced.
In the second case against Purdue and one of dozens against other colleges across the nation, a student is suing the University for pro-rated tuition and fees he paid but argues he didn't receive the benefits of.
Purdue President Mitch Daniels said a professor’s concern about teaching students on campus in the fall without a vaccine represented a “very tiny minority view” on a CNN interview Tuesday night.
For the first time since he transferred from Purdue to Brigham Young University a few weeks ago, Boiler big man Matt Haarms spoke publicly about those reacting poorly to his decision.
In Case You Missed It
Purdue stole two down-to-the-wire wins on the road last week, improving its record to 17-10 and 8-7 in the Big Ten. Te Boilers look forward to their next Big Ten opponent, Michigan State, tonight.
NASCAR driver Ryan Newman, a Purdue alumnus, is in serious condition with non-life-threatening injuries after a horrendous last-lap crash at the Daytona 500.
Purdue is taking the loss to Indiana at home in stride as the team continues its week of Big Ten games.
Spirits are high after the 76-66 women’s basketball victory against Michigan State on the road Thursday.
Purdue women's basketball ended its tournament run with a 74-62 loss to Maryland in the semifinal round of the Big Ten women's tournament on Friday in Indianapolis.
INDIANAPOLIS — No. 9 seed Purdue women's basketball beat No. 8 seed Michigan State 72-63 in Bankers Life Fieldhouse in its first game of the Big Ten Tournament.
The Purdue women’s basketball team is ready to embrace a fresh start as it faces off against Michigan State in the Big Ten Tournament Thursday afternoon.
In the wake of a blowout loss to Ohio State, women’s basketball hopes to rebuild its collective confidence heading into this week’s Big Ten Tournament.
ROSEMONT, Ill. — The Big Ten Conference has announced the full bracket for the 27th Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament presented by SoFi that will take place March 4-8 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis.
Senior Day saw a faltering Purdue team lose 77-56 to Ohio State in Mackey Arena on Saturday afternoon to cap its home season.