- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers at Marquette in second-round WNIT game Monday
- Purdue Men's Basketball: Things to know about Sunday's matchup
- Purdue advances to second round of WNIT with convincing 82-60 win
- Purdue women's basketball to host veteran Southern Illinois team in WNIT on Wednesday night
- Purdue women's basketball team to host Southern Illinois in WNIT
- Purdue women's basketball accepts bid to NIT; opponent to be announced Monday
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Big Ten Tournament thriller ends in Michigan State victory
- Purdue women’s basketball: Boilers look to ‘turn the page’ against Michigan State
- Four Boilermakers honored by Big Ten
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers will be No. 9 seed in Big Ten Tournament
As part of Purdue's 1869 Tree Planting Master Plan to plant 3,738 trees by fiscal year 2025, Callery Pear trees are being cut down around Academy Park, just north of the Purdue Memorial Union and Stewart Center, according to a press release.
Purdue mechanical engineering student Braden Aguiar, 20, was arrested early today after police say he attempted to steal the Triangle Fraternity’s paddle.
An older black man on oxygen was rolled down the line of well wishers in his wheelchair, crying as he shook hands with past servicemen, reporters and others from the cheering crowd.
Purdue President Mitch Daniels delivered the commencement speech at six of the 2022 graduation commencements held in Elliott Hall for the first time in three years. This is his speech, provided Monday by Purdue News.
Purdue Research Foundation hired contractor Renascent Inc. for the estimated cost of $500,000 to demolish eight more Purdue Village buildings, according to a report of West Lafayette permits issued in April. Demolition can be seen in earnest this week at the housing complex near State Street.
Throughout the weekend and culminating today, seven commencement ceremonies, each in the Elliott Hall of Music, turned students into Purdue alumni.
In Case You Missed It
The Purdue athletics department announced a partnership with Name, Image and Likeness advisory firm Altius Partners to expand its NIL program Wednesday afternoon.
About 95% of the Purdue football team is likely to be vaccinated, head coach Jeff Brohm said in a Monday press conference.
From a flag bearer to a wide assortment of medalists, Purdue athletics has been represented well in the Olympics.
As temperatures crept toward 90 degrees Sunday, the Boilermakers pushed past the sweltering heat and humid winds to try and continue a hot streak of their own. Players pushed and shoved their way past the Ball State defense, hoping to take a considerable lead and make their mark in the Big Ten.
News from Mackey
Coming off a losing record and a coaching change from a season ago, expectations weren't high for this season's Purdue women’s basketball team. Not only did the team have a winning record in 2021-22, but it has advanced to the second round of a post-season tournament.
The Boilermakers tallied 24 points off of the fast break and 10 points off turnovers on the way to a 82-62 victory Wednesday night.
When the Purdue women’s basketball team opens postseason, it’s going to see a veteran Southern Illinois team, both from the players and the coach.
The Purdue women’s basketball team will host Southern Illinois in the first round of the WNIT on Wednesday.