- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers edge Huskers to advance to quarterfinals
- Purdue Women's Basketball: How McLaughlin has has been Purdue's go-to weapon
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Whilby helps Purdue move on in conference tournament
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers defeat Illinois, advance to Day 2 of Big Ten Tournament
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Harris repeats as Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers finish regular season with blowout loss
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers suffer blowout in Bloomington
- How Purdue's head coaches' salaries stack up
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers lose close battle No. 8 Maryland
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers falter at Penn State
Each year when time tickets begin to open, some students are waitlisted as classes fill up, and advisers seem unable to help students get into necessary classes.
Starship Technologies’ food-delivery robots will temporarily roam city streets after a Tuesday approval from the Board of Works to suspend a ban prohibiting motorized vehicles on sidewalks.
Despite popular myth, application data suggests that Purdue’s application numbers are not wholly affected by the performance of its athletic programs.
Science and art intermingle as artist Anna Ridler’s work displays digital tulips and drawings made by specially modified algorithms in the Robert L. Ringel Gallery in Stewart Center.
A Hub on Campus tenant was expecting to have access to all her apartment’s amenities, but “on Sunday, we basically moved into an apartment that was not finished,” she said.
With the advent of new forms of media, the act of play has evolved from the traditional games of hide-and-seek or tag and so on to the digital medium of video games.
In Case You Missed It
With Purdue volleyball's 44th season three months away, season tickets for 2019's 15 home matches are on sale.
Purdue football announced times for the first five games of the 2019 season, per a press release.
Brandon Loschiavo’s first career national title in an individual event headlined a successful final day of the USA Diving Senior National Championships as Purdue had three of the top four finishers in the men’s 10-meter final.
Former Purdue football player Ryan “R.K.” Russell wrote poetry during his time here to address his emotions, feelings and mental health.
Sharpshooting sophomore guard Karissa McLaughlin has been one of the biggest difference-makers for Purdue in her first two seasons. She was recently named First Team All-Big Ten following an award-filled freshman year.
For the first time in Purdue history, the Boilers are the No. 11 seed in the Big Ten tournament, where they opened up the tournament with a 72-60 victory over No. 14 seeded Illinois, leading in all but 19 seconds of the game.
INDIANAPOLIS — Purdue dominated Illinois 72-60 Wednesday afternoon in the Big Ten Tournament in Bankers Life Fieldhouse, leading in all but 19 seconds of the game.
Purdue junior Ae'Rianna Harris joined an elite historical group Monday, repeating as the 2019 Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year.
Eighteen seconds. That’s how long the Purdue women’s basketball team held the lead during Sunday’s blowout 73-51 loss to Indiana University in Bloomington.
Purdue sat on the other side of a rout today as the women's basketball team fell to Indiana 73-51 on the road on Sunday.