- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers edge Huskers to advance to quarterfinals
- Purdue Women's Basketball: How McLaughlin has has been Purdue's go-to weapon
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Whilby helps Purdue move on in conference tournament
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers defeat Illinois, advance to Day 2 of Big Ten Tournament
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Harris repeats as Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers finish regular season with blowout loss
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers suffer blowout in Bloomington
- How Purdue's head coaches' salaries stack up
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers lose close battle No. 8 Maryland
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers falter at Penn State
Purdue trustees today approved a new gateway building, Dudley Hall, which will be built for the College of Engineering and Purdue Polytechnic on the east part of campus.
Purdue President Mitch Daniels on Wednesday announced that Theresa Mayer, vice president for research and innovation at Virginia Tech, has been named Purdue's next executive vice president for research and partnerships.
Indiana State Fair officials announced five additional shows this week that will be part of the 17 total concerts that make up the 2019 Indiana State Fair Free Stage headline entertainment in August.
Purdue University’s Interfraternity Council, the student-led campus fraternity governing body, has captured its second national honor in the last three years.
In Case You Missed It
The Purdue women’s tennis team has the opportunity to sweep its final weekend of play when they host Maryland and Rutgers this weekend.
The Purdue men’s diving team had a member take home some top-tier hardware in Mission Viejo, California, this past week.
Fighting through rain, wind and cold, the Purdue women’s golf team claimed a second place finish out of six teams this weekend in the Lady Boilermaker Classic, held at Purdue’s Ackerman-Allen golf course.
For the first time this season, the men’s golf team returned to its home course for tournament play in West Lafayette, fittingly on Masters weekend.
Sharpshooting sophomore guard Karissa McLaughlin has been one of the biggest difference-makers for Purdue in her first two seasons. She was recently named First Team All-Big Ten following an award-filled freshman year.
For the first time in Purdue history, the Boilers are the No. 11 seed in the Big Ten tournament, where they opened up the tournament with a 72-60 victory over No. 14 seeded Illinois, leading in all but 19 seconds of the game.
INDIANAPOLIS — Purdue dominated Illinois 72-60 Wednesday afternoon in the Big Ten Tournament in Bankers Life Fieldhouse, leading in all but 19 seconds of the game.
Purdue junior Ae'Rianna Harris joined an elite historical group Monday, repeating as the 2019 Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year.
Eighteen seconds. That’s how long the Purdue women’s basketball team held the lead during Sunday’s blowout 73-51 loss to Indiana University in Bloomington.
Purdue sat on the other side of a rout today as the women's basketball team fell to Indiana 73-51 on the road on Sunday.