- Group names Harris defensive Player of the Year finalist
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers fall to Scarlet Knights
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers edge Huskers to advance to quarterfinals
- Purdue Women's Basketball: How McLaughlin has has been Purdue's go-to weapon
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Whilby helps Purdue move on in conference tournament
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers defeat Illinois, advance to Day 2 of Big Ten Tournament
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Harris repeats as Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers finish regular season with blowout loss
- Purdue Women's Basketball: Boilers suffer blowout in Bloomington
- How Purdue's head coaches' salaries stack up
After much controversy surrounding a Chick-fil-A coming to campus, the University Senate passed an inclusion resolution at a Monday meeting.
After a contentious decision by the Board of Trustees Oct. 10, Purdue students, faculty, staff and independent contractors are now banned from betting on any Boilermaker sports events, players or contests.
A new center at Purdue will be named in honor of Purdue alumnus Ray Ewry, who held the most total gold medals in the Olympics for 100 years until 2008, despite later contracting polio.
For two months now, the Starship delivery bots have been roaming campus delivering snacks, drinks and meals straight to buildings and outdoor locations.
Each year at Purdue, some students pay more than $100 to obtain a parking permit on campus, even though they often struggle to find a place to park.
A Purdue professor and his wife pleaded guilty Friday to wire fraud in connection with accusations that they misused National Science Foundation funds meant to finance research.
Students were excited to hear discussion of foreign policy, health care and more taken on by the U.S. Democratic presidential candidates at a watch party in Beering Hall on Tuesday.
In Case You Missed It
Sophomore Trevion Williams has been selected to represent the United States in the FIBA U19 World Cup.
Former Purdue University defensive back and 1967 Rose Bowl Game Most Valuable Player John Charles died last week in Houston at the age of 75, according to Purdue teammate Leroy Keyes.
Former Purdue student and Exponent columnist Tyler Trent will be honored next month with a Stuart Scott ENSPIRE Award.
With Purdue volleyball's 44th season three months away, season tickets for 2019's 15 home matches are on sale.
INDIANAPOLIS — Ae'Rianna Harris came to win, and win she did Thursday night as Purdue took down Nebraska, 75-71, in the second round of the Big Ten tournament.
Sharpshooting sophomore guard Karissa McLaughlin has been one of the biggest difference-makers for Purdue in her first two seasons. She was recently named First Team All-Big Ten following an award-filled freshman year.
For the first time in Purdue history, the Boilers are the No. 11 seed in the Big Ten tournament, where they opened up the tournament with a 72-60 victory over No. 14 seeded Illinois, leading in all but 19 seconds of the game.
INDIANAPOLIS — Purdue dominated Illinois 72-60 Wednesday afternoon in the Big Ten Tournament in Bankers Life Fieldhouse, leading in all but 19 seconds of the game.
Purdue junior Ae'Rianna Harris joined an elite historical group Monday, repeating as the 2019 Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year.
Eighteen seconds. That’s how long the Purdue women’s basketball team held the lead during Sunday’s blowout 73-51 loss to Indiana University in Bloomington.