From the outset, the Purdue women's basketball team was in total control of its road game on Thursday night at Chattanooga. The Boilermakers jumped out front and never looked back in a 66-34 over the Mocs. 

Purdue found its rhythm from the floor early, connecting on 11 of its first 14 shots in the fist quarter to take a 26-12 lead. Ae'Rianna Harris powered the way with 10 points on 5-of-5 shooting in the frame, as seven different players scored. 

The control carried over into the second quarter on the defensive end. The Boilermakers allowed just two points in the frame, trying the program record. Purdue held the Mocs to 1-of-10 shooting in the second and 6-of-30 in the opening 20 minutes. 

Offensively, the Boilermakers shot 18-of-27 from the field and 3-of-4 from behind the arc in the first half. Karissa McLaughlinDominique Oden and Roxane Makolo all had a plus-minus above 20 to start the game.

Harris finished with a game-high 16 points on 8-of-13 shooting and snagged five rebounds. Oden joined her senior counterpart in double figures with 11 points, five board and three steals. Makolo and Lyndsey Whilby added tallied a trio of steals, as Purdue record 12 steals and forced 21 turnovers for the game. 

DROPPING DIMES

• Purdue notched 19 assists on the night on 29 made field goals, including 9-of-11 in the second half. Karissa McLaughlinand Kayana Traylor recorded four assists apiece. The Boilermakers had six players notch at least a pair of helpers.