The Purdue women’s basketball team had three players in double figures as it won at Minnesota, 62-53, Thursday night.

Karissa McLaughlin led Purdue (15-6, 6-2) with 17 points on 7 of 18 from the field – including 3 of 8 from 3-point distance. Joining her in double figures were Ae’Rianna Harris (13 points) and Cassidy Hardin (10).

Minnesota (13-6, 2-6) were led by Destiny Pitts with 19 and Kenisha Bell had 17.

The Boilermakers have now won three of the last four games with the lone loss coming at league-leading Rutgers on Jan. 16.

On Thursday in Minneapolis, the Boilers started out slowly and trailed 12-4 on a Pitts 3-pointer with 4:04 to go in the first quarter. Purdue scored eight straight to tie the game, 12-12, with 1:04 to go in the first 10 minutes. Leading the charge were Dominique Oden with a layup, Hardin with a 3-pointer and Oden with a layup and free throw after being fouled.

The quarter ended with Minnesota ahead, 15-12.

The Boilers took their first lead of the game on a Hardin 3-point shot with 6:58 in the second quarter, making it 20-17. Purdue held the lead for most of the quarter, but fell behind on a Pitts’ 3-pointer at the buzzer. That made the halftime score 27-26 in favor of the home team.

With 6:43 to go in the third quarter, Oden made a jumper and Purdue once again led by two, 33-31. That was a lead Purdue would never relinquish.

With 7:19 to go in the third, the Boilers opened up a seven-point advantage, 50-43, on one free throw by Oden. However, Minnesota could not get it closer than a four-point Purdue advantage thereafter.

Purdue shot 25 of 54 from the field, 46.3 percent, while Minnesota shot 20 of 64, 31.3 percent. While the Gophers made one more 3-pointe,7 to the Boilers’ 6, Purdue made up for that deficit at the free throw line going 8 of 13 compared to 6 of 9 for the home team. Purdue had more turnovers (10) than Minnesota (8).

The Boilermakers return to action at 3 p.m., Sunday at Iowa.