- Women's Golf: August Kim puts the "Student" and the "Athlete" in "Student Athlete"
- Boilers look to improve next season on No. 12 finish
- Upgrades coming for storied golf course
- Women's golf finishes eighth at Big Ten Golf Championships
- Purdue women's golf team finishes third in NCAA
- Purdue women's golf team moves up to third in NCAA Championships
- Purdue tied for fifth in women's NCAA golf finals
- No. 9 Purdue golf finishes second in West Regional, advances to finals
- Purdue women golfers rally to tie for Big Ten title
- Golf coach finds success level no one in the US has matched
This year has been a record-breaking year for Purdue, notably hosting the record 10,191 freshman class and overall record enrollment of 49,639. Because of this, some students have shown a growing concern about student parking on campus.
Beta Theta Pi held their second annual Buzz-a-Beta event, where members of the fraternity can have their heads shaved. The event is done to honor those fighting cancer and to raise money for cancer research and the Tyler Trent Cancer Research Endowment. This year, 43 members of the fraternit…
Rainbow balloon arches with Katy Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl” blaring through the speakers decorated the South Ballroom of the Purdue Memorial Union on Friday.
The Exponent's semesterly Housing Fair is today from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the Purdue Mall sponsored by American Campus Communities, Wintek by Tipmont, The Hub, Evergreen Rentals and The Rise. Talk to one of the 30 off-campus housing organizations that cater to student clientele and get free …
Phi Mu hosted their yearling Miracle Maniac dance competition on Thursday in Loeb Theater on Thursday. Working to raise money for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, Miracle Maniac is a competition where a fraternity pairs up with a soror…
Study abroad programs are making a comeback after countless cancellations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and many students are ready to jump into the process of continuing their education overseas.
In Case You Missed It
Not even a major knee injury could keep a former Boilermaker from representing her country on the world's biggest stage.
After nine years of building rivalries between four staples of Indiana basketball, the annual Crossroads Classic will be discontinued after the 2021-22 season, according to a statement from Purdue Athletics.
Jackson Smeltz stands outside his Lafayette home, throwing a baseball back and forth with his father. To the father-son duo, it’s a normal day. To people watching, it looks more like dodgeball than baseball.
INDIANAPOLIS – Spring football gave fans a live showcase of what next year’s Boilermakers had to offer on the field.