- Women's Golf: August Kim puts the "Student" and the "Athlete" in "Student Athlete"
- Boilers look to improve next season on No. 12 finish
- Upgrades coming for storied golf course
- Women's golf finishes eighth at Big Ten Golf Championships
- Purdue women's golf team finishes third in NCAA
- Purdue women's golf team moves up to third in NCAA Championships
- Purdue tied for fifth in women's NCAA golf finals
- No. 9 Purdue golf finishes second in West Regional, advances to finals
- Purdue women golfers rally to tie for Big Ten title
- Golf coach finds success level no one in the US has matched
Purdue will provide at-home testing kits and N95 masks for students, faculty and staff by the end of the month, according to an email sent to students Monday.
Nine hours after they first lined up outside of Mackey Arena in the below-freezing weather, 10 members of the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority were finally able to purchase their long-awaited Paint Crew basketball tickets for next year.
Purdue's Sasha Stefanovic led Purdue in scoring with 22 and two of his teammates had double doubles as the Boilers (16-3, 5-3) beat visiting Northwestern, 80-60, Sunday in Mackey Arena. Purdue only trailed for 1:23 early in the first half and after built a 12-point halftime lead. Midway thro…
Slightly more than 50 people showed up to a protest on Friday demanding a change in Purdue’s policy for sexual assault survivors. The protest and march were hosted by Purdue’s MeToo student organization, the Indiana Sexual Assault Awareness Campaign and the Purdue College Democrats to genera…
In Case You Missed It
Former Purdue diver Brandon Loschiavo will advance to the men's Olympic 10-meter diving semifinal after a successful dive in the preliminaries today, according to a Friday tweet.
Not even a major knee injury could keep a former Boilermaker from representing her country on the world's biggest stage.
After nine years of building rivalries between four staples of Indiana basketball, the annual Crossroads Classic will be discontinued after the 2021-22 season, according to a statement from Purdue Athletics.
Jackson Smeltz stands outside his Lafayette home, throwing a baseball back and forth with his father. To the father-son duo, it’s a normal day. To people watching, it looks more like dodgeball than baseball.