- Purdue Softball: Boilermakers split doubleheader, claim series against Penn State
- Purdue Softball: Late rally earns Boilers the win
- Purdue Softball: Boilermakers chop down Sycamores
- Purdue Softball: Boilers surge past Hawkeyes to claim first home series win of season
- Purdue Softball: Boilers split day, win series
- Purdue Softball: Boilers notch first home win of season
- Purdue Softball: Boilers seek clean sweep in Orlando
- How Purdue's head coaches' salaries stack up
- Purdue Softball: Boilers swept by visiting Hoosiers
- Purdue Softball: Boilers win first of two midweek games
Student trustee Noah Scott was addressing the University Senate over Zoom about the civics literacy curricula that Purdue's board of trustees plans to require for new graduates.
Purdue is offering two online summer boot camps designed to prepare information technology professionals to earn certifications that can lead to "giant leaps in their careers" by qualifying them for high paying jobs in cybersecurity.
Editor's Note: A previous version of this story said that a resident found knives stabbed into her bed and Lysol in her coffee and shampoo, both of which were claims reported in Purdue University Police Department dispatch logs. PUPD has informed The Exponent that its account of events was i…
Cries of “Black lives matter” rang through the streets of campus Friday afternoon, culminating with about 35 people making a stand on the steps of Hovde Hall of Administration.
Several dozen students took to the streets of campus Friday afternoon to march for the Black Lives Matter movement. The march started at the Black Cultural Center and ended at Hovde Hall of Administration.
In Case You Missed It
A limited number of fans will be allowed to attend home baseball and softball games, Purdue announced in a press release Monday.
Former Purdue quarterback Drew Brees has retired from the NFL after playing 20 seasons and 286 games on two different teams, he announced Sunday afternoon via Instagram.
The annual Purdue Athlete Life Success camp has been canceled for the second summer in a row because of size limitations for in-person gatherings, according to a Purdue news release.
The underlying symbol of offensive success is the quality and play of the offensive line. The offensive linemen might not be glamorous or dominate the highlight reel like Rondale Moore and David Bell, but they are the key to a strong offensive unit. The Purdue Boilermakers look to embody tha…