- Purdue Women's Swimming and Diving: Fogle All-American again, Boilers 23rd
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers split at Big Ten triple duals
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Big Ten Triple Duals up next for Purdue
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers B-Town Bound for IU Dual
- Purdue swimming and diving: swim-dive wins in style at senior meet
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers ready for senior salute meet
- Women's Swimming and Diving: Davis wins Big Ten swimmer of the week
- Purdue swimming: Men’s, women’s swim dive squads set to face off with in-state rivals
- Purdue swimming: What it takes
- Divers prepare for NCAA qualification event
An impassioned speech by the head of the Purdue English department Dorsey Armstrong, headlined the first Purdue Graduate Student Government meeting of the year, on Tuesday.
Purdue will provide at-home testing kits and N95 masks for students, faculty and staff by the end of the month, according to an email sent to students Monday.
Nine hours after they first lined up outside of Mackey Arena in the below-freezing weather, 10 members of the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority were finally able to purchase their long-awaited Paint Crew basketball tickets for next year.
In Case You Missed It
Former Purdue diver Brandon Loschiavo will advance to the men's Olympic 10-meter diving semifinal after a successful dive in the preliminaries today, according to a Friday tweet.
Not even a major knee injury could keep a former Boilermaker from representing her country on the world's biggest stage.
After nine years of building rivalries between four staples of Indiana basketball, the annual Crossroads Classic will be discontinued after the 2021-22 season, according to a statement from Purdue Athletics.
Jackson Smeltz stands outside his Lafayette home, throwing a baseball back and forth with his father. To the father-son duo, it’s a normal day. To people watching, it looks more like dodgeball than baseball.