- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers split at Big Ten triple duals
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Big Ten Triple Duals up next for Purdue
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers B-Town Bound for IU Dual
- Purdue swimming and diving: swim-dive wins in style at senior meet
- Purdue Swimming and Diving: Boilermakers ready for senior salute meet
- Women's Swimming and Diving: Davis wins Big Ten swimmer of the week
- Purdue swimming: Men’s, women’s swim dive squads set to face off with in-state rivals
- Purdue swimming: What it takes
- Divers prepare for NCAA qualification event
- What to watch in Purdue sports, 2/21
Artificial intelligence platforms and their effects on free speech were the focus of discussion between experts on Tuesday’s “Viral Voices: Whose Responsibility?” virtual panel.
At a panel dedicated to discussing food waste and ways to mitigate it, Purdue Student Government and city officials said food waste is preventable, and measures to solve the issue have already been taken.
A Lafayette man was charged with intimidation after he allegedly chased another man with a knife, according to a probable cause affidavit filed Wednesday.
A West Lafayette woman is in the hospital with serious injuries after a car crash that killed a 3-year-old boy, according to a press release from the Tippecanoe County Sheriff’s Office.
The Purdue Interfraternity Council sent a statement to The Exponent Tuesday night saying the alleged rape reported at Zeta Beta Tau is "under investigation."
In Case You Missed It
Boilermaker fans were able to watch their favorite former Boilermakers win once again in the eighth edition of "The Basketball Tournament."
Nine Boilermakers from five countries have made the trek to Tokyo to represent Purdue and compete for gold.
This summer, three U-19 FIBA finalists returned to Purdue’s men’s basketball roster with one goal in mind: Keep building from where they were last year.
Purdue soccer alumna Ena Sabanagic signed a professional contract with HK Kópavogur, Iceland, according to a Purdue Athletics release.