- Purdue Women's Tennis: Boilers head to Washington to face Huskies
- Purdue Women's Tennis: Boilers take on Gamecocks this weekend
- Purdue Women’s Tennis: Boilermakers look to sweep final home weekend
- How Purdue's head coaches' salaries stack up
- Purdue Women's Tennis: Senior transfer makes Purdue history
- Purdue Women's Tennis: Boilers pull off upset in weekend sweep
- Purdue Women's Tennis: 2 newcomers excel in close loss to No. 23 Louisville
- Purdue Women's Tennis: Seniors hope to leave mark on team
- Purdue Women's Tennis: Purdue blasts Toledo 6-1
- Purdue Women's Tennis: Boilers beat Butler 7-0
Purdue wide receiver David Bell has been named a finalist for the Biletnikoff Award, recognizing college football's most outstanding FBS receiver, the Tallahassee Quarterback Club Foundation announced this week.
Purdue assistant professor John Froiland was charged Thursday with domestic battery and other charges for allegedly beating his wife and locking his son in a dog cage on Nov. 11.
During the second of three duals on Sunday, November 21, the Boilermakers took on the Duke Blue Devils. The successfully fought off wrestlers from the other team, finishing with a 28-15 victory. This effort was bolstered by resounding victories from seniors Devin Schroder and Max Lyon, junio…
At 11 a.m. on Sunday, the Purdue wrestling team took on Brown University. The Boilermakers had a resounding victory, not giving up a point for a final score of 42-0. The team looked to return to the mat for further duals that day against Duke University and the Northern Illinois University.
In Case You Missed It
Former Purdue diver Brandon Loschiavo will advance to the men's Olympic 10-meter diving semifinal after a successful dive in the preliminaries today, according to a Friday tweet.
Not even a major knee injury could keep a former Boilermaker from representing her country on the world's biggest stage.
After nine years of building rivalries between four staples of Indiana basketball, the annual Crossroads Classic will be discontinued after the 2021-22 season, according to a statement from Purdue Athletics.
Jackson Smeltz stands outside his Lafayette home, throwing a baseball back and forth with his father. To the father-son duo, it’s a normal day. To people watching, it looks more like dodgeball than baseball.