- Purdue Track and Field: Boilers wrap up IU relays
- Purdue Track and Field: Charlton breaks 60m hurdles record
- Track and field opens season Friday at Indiana
- Purdue track and field: Boilers look to build off of impressive 2015
- Purdue with seven entries, 11 student-athletes in Oregon for season's final meet
- Purdue track: Boilers head to Jacksonville for NCAA Regionals
- Purdue track: Boilers' musical tastes vary greatly on race day
- Purdue track: Eclectic relay team setting new school standards
- Purdue track: Four Purdue records broken at Notre Dame Invite
- What to watch in Purdue sports, 2/21
Artificial intelligence platforms and their effects on free speech were the focus of discussion between experts on Tuesday’s “Viral Voices: Whose Responsibility?” virtual panel.
At a panel dedicated to discussing food waste and ways to mitigate it, Purdue Student Government and city officials said food waste is preventable, and measures to solve the issue have already been taken.
A Lafayette man was charged with intimidation after he allegedly chased another man with a knife, according to a probable cause affidavit filed Wednesday.
A West Lafayette woman is in the hospital with serious injuries after a car crash that killed a 3-year-old boy, according to a press release from the Tippecanoe County Sheriff’s Office.
The Purdue Interfraternity Council sent a statement to The Exponent Tuesday night saying the alleged rape reported at Zeta Beta Tau is "under investigation."
In Case You Missed It
Boilermaker fans were able to watch their favorite former Boilermakers win once again in the eighth edition of "The Basketball Tournament."
Nine Boilermakers from five countries have made the trek to Tokyo to represent Purdue and compete for gold.
This summer, three U-19 FIBA finalists returned to Purdue’s men’s basketball roster with one goal in mind: Keep building from where they were last year.
Purdue soccer alumna Ena Sabanagic signed a professional contract with HK Kópavogur, Iceland, according to a Purdue Athletics release.