top story

After a contentious decision by the Board of Trustees Oct. 10, Purdue students, faculty, staff and independent contractors are now banned from betting on any Boilermaker sports events, players or contests.

top story

A new center at Purdue will be named in honor of Purdue alumnus Ray Ewry, who held the most total gold medals in the Olympics for 100 years until 2008, despite later contracting polio.

top story

A Purdue professor and his wife pleaded guilty Friday to wire fraud in connection with accusations that they misused National Science Foundation funds meant to finance research.

In Case You Missed It

Former Purdue University defensive back and 1967 Rose Bowl Game Most Valuable Player John Charles died last week in Houston at the age of 75, according to Purdue teammate Leroy Keyes.

The Catch-Up

Sarah Loesch moved up the top-10 list in the women's weight throw, and the men won the 4x400-meter relay Saturday at the IU Relays. The Boilermakers had seven top-five finishes on the final day of the meet.

Devynne Charlton broke the school record in the women’s 60-meter hurdles, while Chukwuebuka Enekwechi had a personal best in the shot put to finish second in the event. The Southeastern Conference won the men’s meet over the other Power 4 conferences (Big Ten, ACC, Big 12, Pac 12), 91-74, wh…

The track and field teams kick off the 2015-16 season with a trip to Bloomington, Indiana, for the Hoosier Opener on Friday. The Boilermakers are scheduled to send 36 individuals to their lone December meet.