top story

Each year when time tickets begin to open, some students are waitlisted as classes fill up, and advisers seem unable to help students get into necessary classes.

top story

Starship Technologies’ food-delivery robots will temporarily roam city streets after a Tuesday approval from the Board of Works to suspend a ban prohibiting motorized vehicles on sidewalks.

top story

Science and art intermingle as artist Anna Ridler’s work displays digital tulips and drawings made by specially modified algorithms in the Robert L. Ringel Gallery in Stewart Center.

top story

A Hub on Campus tenant was expecting to have access to all her apartment’s amenities, but “on Sunday, we basically moved into an apartment that was not finished,” she said.

In Case You Missed It

The Catch-Up

Sarah Loesch moved up the top-10 list in the women's weight throw, and the men won the 4x400-meter relay Saturday at the IU Relays. The Boilermakers had seven top-five finishes on the final day of the meet.

Devynne Charlton broke the school record in the women’s 60-meter hurdles, while Chukwuebuka Enekwechi had a personal best in the shot put to finish second in the event. The Southeastern Conference won the men’s meet over the other Power 4 conferences (Big Ten, ACC, Big 12, Pac 12), 91-74, wh…

The track and field teams kick off the 2015-16 season with a trip to Bloomington, Indiana, for the Hoosier Opener on Friday. The Boilermakers are scheduled to send 36 individuals to their lone December meet.