top story

Assata Gilmore, current Purdue Student Government vice president and junior in the Krannert School of Management, and Hannah Walter, current senator and junior in the College of Health and Human Sciences, were announced as the next president and vice president with 58% of the vote.

top story

Provost Jay Akridge announced the remote delivery of summer classes, Summer Transition, Advising and Registration days for incoming students and the cancellation of all May events on campus in an email to Boilermakers Monday morning.

top story

Almost two weeks after Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb issued a stay-at-home order for the entire state, three men were cited for defying that order after taking their motorcycles for a joyride on campus.

In Case You Missed It

A few weeks ago, The Exponent published a story about the Indiana General Assembly’s bill to declare basketball the state sport. In an effort to drive engagement and hear the voice of the people, we asked in our social media tagline what sport you, the reader, thought deserved the title of “…

The Catch-Up

Sarah Loesch moved up the top-10 list in the women's weight throw, and the men won the 4x400-meter relay Saturday at the IU Relays. The Boilermakers had seven top-five finishes on the final day of the meet.

Devynne Charlton broke the school record in the women’s 60-meter hurdles, while Chukwuebuka Enekwechi had a personal best in the shot put to finish second in the event. The Southeastern Conference won the men’s meet over the other Power 4 conferences (Big Ten, ACC, Big 12, Pac 12), 91-74, wh…

The track and field teams kick off the 2015-16 season with a trip to Bloomington, Indiana, for the Hoosier Opener on Friday. The Boilermakers are scheduled to send 36 individuals to their lone December meet.