featured

The University is "de-densifying" classrooms and public spaces on campuslike in the Wilmeth Active Learning Center, Wetherill Hall of Chemistry and Stewart Center for students' return this fall, and for upcoming summer programs. Modifications include distancing desks and chairs for social di…

top story

The same day as Purdue's deadline for undergraduate students to opt into an entirely online fall semester, the federal Student and Exchange Visitor Program announced several new policies for international students this fall, changing their allowed credit limits and tacking on new requirement…

top story

The Men of Mackey, a team made of Purdue alumni and other former collegiate basketball players, passed its first test in The Basketball Tournament Sunday night, beating 14-seed Heartfire 85-79.

top story

The Purdue police department reminds local residents that although it's legal to set off fireworks on campus property, lighting off fireworks on Purdue facilities goes against University policy, as some learned this weekend.

In Case You Missed It

My only memory of living through a pandemic comes from the 2009 swine flu outbreak in the U.S. I was 10 years old, and I had no idea what was going on in the world besides what came over the Michigan Radio broadcasts my mom played in the car.

Editor's note: Follow along here for updates on the University's plans following its Tuesday announcement to transition to online classes indefinitely after spring break due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.

In the wake of Purdue President Mitch Daniels’ announcement that the University would transition to online instruction after spring break, the athletics department initially confirmed it had no plans to alter or cancel future events. Since then, several organizations have announced plans to …

The Catch-Up

Sarah Loesch moved up the top-10 list in the women's weight throw, and the men won the 4x400-meter relay Saturday at the IU Relays. The Boilermakers had seven top-five finishes on the final day of the meet.

Devynne Charlton broke the school record in the women’s 60-meter hurdles, while Chukwuebuka Enekwechi had a personal best in the shot put to finish second in the event. The Southeastern Conference won the men’s meet over the other Power 4 conferences (Big Ten, ACC, Big 12, Pac 12), 91-74, wh…

The track and field teams kick off the 2015-16 season with a trip to Bloomington, Indiana, for the Hoosier Opener on Friday. The Boilermakers are scheduled to send 36 individuals to their lone December meet.