top story

A Buck Creek man has been charged with eight counts that include rape and kidnapping as police continue to hunt for him after he allegedly kidnapped and assaulted a woman whose car became disabled Saturday night on County Road 900 East.

top story

Sophomore Trevion Williams has been selected to represent the United States in the FIBA U19 World Cup. 

top story

Purdue’s Black Cultural Center officials say they’re pulling out all the stops on the center’s 50th anniversary celebration this weekend.

top story

Although some younger students may not be taking Purdue President Mitch Daniels’s advice to find “summer jobs detasseling corn or baling hay,” students in Indiana Future Farmers of America are practicing their agricultural skills over the summer.

In Case You Missed It

The Catch-Up

Sarah Loesch moved up the top-10 list in the women's weight throw, and the men won the 4x400-meter relay Saturday at the IU Relays. The Boilermakers had seven top-five finishes on the final day of the meet.

Devynne Charlton broke the school record in the women’s 60-meter hurdles, while Chukwuebuka Enekwechi had a personal best in the shot put to finish second in the event. The Southeastern Conference won the men’s meet over the other Power 4 conferences (Big Ten, ACC, Big 12, Pac 12), 91-74, wh…

The track and field teams kick off the 2015-16 season with a trip to Bloomington, Indiana, for the Hoosier Opener on Friday. The Boilermakers are scheduled to send 36 individuals to their lone December meet.